Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Far Cry Primal error during reedem of product key

DarkAnge_1
Level 7
Hallo,

maybe some of you guys can help me.
I bought a new ASUS GTX 970 Turbo this month and tried to redeem my code for Far Cry Primal at http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/far-cry-primal/#.

Everything worked fine and I got to the third step during this whole process when I got an error message, that something doesn't work right.
I tried again to redeem my code, but this pages tells me that it's already activated (my product). I looked at my ASUS account and at my e-mails - but never got a code.
I wrote two e-mails to rog_forum@asus.com on Tuesday, March the 8th. I've included a copy of my invoice + a picture of the back from my graphic card. I also talked with the ASUS Support, but they said I should write an E-Mail to rog_Forum@asus.com, 'cuz they can't help me.

Since I wrote the two e-mails I got neither a confirmation E-Mail nor did someone get in touch with me.

I want this code, cause that's the only reason I bought this graphic card.

Someone got an idea who I can contact so I can get my stuff?

Cheers,
21 REPLIES 21

Bahz
Level 12
That person would be me, I'll forward this message over to the correct team but I need your email so please kindly PM me your email and other contact details. Please note that the rog_forum email gets over 2500 emails a day so that email account is only for the applications and you will not receive any other replies for any questions or inquiries.

Thanks,
Bahz

Thanks for the fast Response. I write you a PM.

Bahz
Level 12
For everyone who is trying to get the game code redemption, please follow the original steps from the link below:

http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/far-cry-primal/

The following process is available for Asia-Pacific, European, Middle East and African countries, except China and France. For redemption availability in France and North America, please contact your local ASUS office for a list of participating e-tailers or retailers.
Offer is valid for purchases between 15th February and 30th April 2016
Offer is available from 15th February to 30th April 2016 or while supply lasts.
ASUS reserve the rights to change the promotion details without prior notice.
If you encounter any redemption issues, please visit here and follow below steps for redemption:
Step 1: Enter Your Details, name and email address
Step 2: Choose Subject “Other”, and enter “Game Code Redemption”
Step 3: Enter your Message including:
(1) Your country/region of residence
(2) Your product serial number
(3) Your product PPID
(4) Your valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase. Please upload your invoice to any cloud space (for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage) and provide a download URL.
Already redeemed your code? Please click here to find your status of redemption.

Please make sure you've tried all the above before sending me a private message.

Hi Bahz.

What sort of time frame are we looking at before we should get some sort of reply? 2-3 days, a week?

So we know if we need to try again or pm you.

Thanks.

Wingnuts wrote:
Hi Bahz.

What sort of time frame are we looking at before we should get some sort of reply? 2-3 days, a week?

So we know if we need to try again or pm you.

Thanks.

Good question, I came here asking the same. 🙂

I send serial and invoice pictures 7 days ago...

Don't know what is happening with this , it is getting a pain for lots of people , you would think a company this big would have it sorted better . suppose all we can do is wait, have been sending info myself but have not had any replies at all..

Yeah having the same problem trying to redeem "The Division".

I'm worried that by the time its sorted the promotion will be over and then it will be a bigger drama trying to get what we are entitled to.
Like the OP this is why I decided to get the video card. Have to be patient I reckon.

Its good to see the moderators here are trying to help though.

Got my latest GTX 970 from CCL , was told that they would send the codes to my email , nothing for 5days so I rang there customer service. This was the thing to do as the code for The Division was in my in box within 15min , however the email explained that they did not supply codes for Far Cry Primal so hear we are trying to sort it out. I have not had any problems redeeming The Division so got half the deal to date.

I also bought from CCL, got The Division without problems.

But when entering my codes from my GPU to retreive Farcry it will not work.

Emailed Asus customer service, no answers..

Emailed CCL, Its an ASUS problem not our...

Came to this forum, Sent Bahz a PM, no answer....

I dont think i could come up with of a worse way to dish out game codes, it schocking ASUS are doing this.
It makes me wonder if its setup this way on purpose so they dont have to give so many away.
Im quite sure Watchdog on the BBC will have a field day investigating this one.