cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AsusGameFirstService crashing g751

fixxi_net
Level 7
I have my G751vt freezing now and then allegedly due to the AsusGameFirstService service. ( per the thread linked next )

Where do I report this, email asus ?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-update/systemserviceexception-netiosys-h...

Whocrashed report :

On Thu 3/3/2016 9:40:39 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030316-6593-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nfc_driver.sys (NFC_Driver+0x589A)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80022940E28, 0xFFFFD00020F1B010, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfc_driver.sys
product: Network Flow Control SDK
company: Titan ARC Corp.
description: Titan ARC Network Flow Control SDK WFP Driver (WPP)
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nfc_driver.sys (Titan ARC Network Flow Control SDK WFP Driver (WPP), Titan ARC Corp.).
Google query: Titan ARC Corp. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
1 REPLY 1

JustinThyme
Level 13
This particular piece of software stinks. If it doesn't crash it screws up your network connectivity. Pretty much everyone just uninstalls this software.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein