cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single core high temperature

kaptanedi
Level 10

2 kernel, all the default settings, but still appear high. sometimes it turns itself off the core. why it happens.
24 REPLIES 24

yamatosan
Level 8
Can you try using other software to check - HW monitor or similar?
Maybe CPU cooler thermal paste is too much of too little in certain area of CPU?
Do you experience any instability while running tests and usual software, maybe in gaming?

other HWMonitor shows the same result. I use liquid costume. xtx360 XTX 240 + 64mm has an additional radiator. I do not think it is a problem related to cooling.56438

I updated the bios again. I installed the operating system again. but not changing. This could possibly be the problem. watch the video. https://youtu.be/ZmzhZihz8fc . get the latest sound level. I pulled the video card. I checked psi. Electrical sound coming from the CPU socket. I saw for the first time. Get mouse movement, the sound is even greater. perhaps faulty processor. but electrical noise definitely come from the motherboard.

kaptanedi wrote:
I updated the bios again. I installed the operating system again. but not changing. This could possibly be the problem. watch the video. https://youtu.be/ZmzhZihz8fc . get the latest sound level. I pulled the video card. I checked psi. Electrical sound coming from the CPU socket. I saw for the first time. Get mouse movement, the sound is even greater. perhaps faulty processor. but electrical noise definitely come from the motherboard.

Which method did you use to update the BIOS? And which revision are you using?

I did two way, bios update ez update and flashbacks. I am using the 0504 version. I also tried the 0204 version. but he has not changed.

1.2-volt core processor idle to 85 degrees cooler else I've tried. but the same problem. I bought a new processor in a few days. I do try. The problem is that either the CPU or the motherboard.

Chino
Level 15
Reseat your CPU block. Make sure you don't use too much thermal compound or apply uneven pressure during install.

I did a bit before re-installation. I cleaned it deep. I drove back with MX4. but the same result.

zaracattle
Level 7
kaptanedi wrote:

2 kernel, all the default settings, but still appear high. sometimes it turns itself off the core. why it happens.

Do you check the loading of each core? It can happen when there is a cpu core that processes more tasks than others do (it's normal and up to your OS).