cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACU.exe has stopped working

grassy
Level 12
Hey guys i installed black flag and it played great then i installed Unity through uplay and went to play the game and now i am getting the "ACU.EXE has stopped working a problem has caused the program to stop working " Every thing was ok with "black flag"before i installed "unity" now both games wont load. If i go offline i can play the game but it is full of stutter.Any ideas guys
FAME IS A MASK THAT EATS INTO THE FACE
4 REPLIES 4

grassy
Level 12
I deleted UNITY and went into "Black Flag file" and deleted The forge 1 patch file and that fixed it. These game installers are a pain in the you know what.

grassy
Level 12
Well its now not working as i now have deleted both games so after installing "Unity" something was installed in the Ubisoft game launcher file that has corrupted the main file altogether.The 40gig unity file downloaded ok though.I am at a loss to how Black Flag was corrupted because it was ok until i downloaded unity.

Nate152
Hey grassy

Just yesterday my far cry 4 game got corrupted and it said would no longer work. What you can do is open uplay, click games at the top then right click on the game that is corrupted and click verify files, it will fix any/all corrupted files.

grassy
Level 12
Thanks Nate.