cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an easy way to make sure all drivers are up to date?

teknic111
Level 7
I thought there was a feature within AI Suite III that allows you to search and update drivers? If that feature exist, I can't find it.

Any help is appreciated!
15 REPLIES 15

hiong
Level 8
since you are using M8E, can visit this station-drivers link periodically to see if there are updated drivers available.

http://station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1610:maximus-viii-extreme&ca...

Chino wrote:
It's called EZ Update.

I'm actually unable to locate this in my AI Suite 3

hiong wrote:
I'm actually unable to locate this in my AI Suite 3

I don't have EZ Update in my menu list either.

Chino, what version of Windows and AI Suite are you running?

hiong
Level 8
not there, and when I do the main AI Suite 3 install, the option of EZ Update is not there.

Janne-71
Level 7
Too bad ez update is not standalone program because i don't want to install suite anymore.

ondersma80
Level 7
I am not sure why I never have these issues. Some guys have audio problems, I have no audio problems. Some guys have shutdown problems, I have no shutdown problems. You guys don't have EZ Update, I have it.

I don't usually install this bloatware stuff, but wanted to check. I checked the DVD and the current download and it installs with AI Suite with both. Screenshots attached of the install, the files in the package, and installed in the taskbar.

I'd like an explanation from Asus as to why EZ Update installs on some machines, but not others.

When you pay $500 for a top of the line motherboard, you expect everything to work.