cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Swift PG348Q - On my desk!

FenrisWolf
Level 7
My ROG Swift PG348Q has arrived... It's huge!

All set up with my ROG Matrix GTX 980 Ti running at 3440x1440 and it is beautiful. Just had a 10min play in AC: Syndicate (max settings) and my jaw nearly dislocated with the quality of the image. Victorian London never looked so good.

Will try and write a review over the weekend, but got family staying over Easter so won't have much time.

Might be able to fire up Elite: Dangerous this evening and get some screenshots.

Fenris.

ps... The new promo looks even better on the actual screen 😄
- Fenris
- Iconographic Capturer of Ætheric Personalities™

Everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise
Margaret Atwood
10 REPLIES 10

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

mwe3302
Level 9
FenrisWolf wrote:

All set up with my ROG Matrix GTX 980 Ti running at 3440x1440 and it is beautiful. Just had a 10min play in AC: Syndicate (max settings) and my jaw nearly dislocated with the quality of the image. Victorian London never looked so good.

Will try and write a review over the weekend, but got family staying over Easter so won't have much time.

Might be able to fire up Elite: Dangerous this evening and get some screenshots.

Fenris.

where did you order it from please?
I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D

mwe3302
Level 9
congrats
I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D

Mine's coming in the mail tomorrow from Velocity Micro.

chakarakahs
Level 7
FenrisWolf wrote:

Fenris.

How is the quality of the monitor - any backlight bleed , IPS glow , scanlines or coil wine ?

chakarakahs wrote:
How is the quality of the monitor - any backlight bleed , IPS glow , scanlines or coil wine ?

I am curious aswell on back light bleed and ips glow or any coil whine,

Pics please! :cool:

Janne-71
Level 7
Maybe the quality issues are there so no pics :p.

Crasje
Level 12
Hi, I was wondering, what monitor settings are you using (RGB - etc)?

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X