cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCIX.com /Asus PG348Q

mwe3302
Level 9
well I can't wait any longer I see that NCIX has them in stock for $1,300.00 I bit the bullet and bought one tonight, I have never ordered from Ncix.com so I hope that it will be on the up and up, will get back to you in 5-8 days when its sitting pretty on my desk
I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D
11 REPLIES 11

_gt_SandmaN_lt_
Level 7
Nice! I've been waiting for this to become available in the US and read some more reviews on it before I take the plunge.
Let us know what you think after you get it and most importantly how it performs in games!

:EDIT:

YIKES! Just saw the price on the NCIX.com site is around $1500 USD! I was willing to pull the trigger at $1200-1300, but $1500 is a bit much. Hopefully it'll go on widespread sale beginning of April in the US and we'll see better prices.

>SandmaN< wrote:
Nice! I've been waiting for this to become available in the US and read some more reviews on it before I take the plunge.
Let us know what you think after you get it and most importantly how it performs in games!

:EDIT:

YIKES! Just saw the price on the NCIX.com site is around $1500 USD! I was willing to pull the trigger at $1200-1300, but $1500 is a bit much. Hopefully it'll go on widespread sale beginning of April in the US and we'll see better prices.

I will let you know as soon as I plug it in, fist thing I am going to look for is back Light Bleed, and yes "I am expecting some BLB, and IPS Glow" I have been saving My Bud Light returnables since I first heard about this display a couple years ago. I hope that I am not disappointed, from what I have read about other people that have this display , they seem very happy. we will see, Fingers crossed
I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D

mwe3302
Level 9
Well, i give up. I ordered this monitor from ncix.com, they had 11 in stock when i ordered andpaid for it with my credit card. 5 days later they send me an email and tell me its on back order. I give up on this display. And will not do buisness with NCIX.COM in the future. I think that is pretty lame. Its just not meant to be

toronto699
Level 13
mwe3302 same thing happened to me with NCIX Canada.

toronto699 wrote:
mwe3302 same thing happened to me with NCIX Canada.

Sorry to hear that, just glad they did not charge me.

mwe3302
Level 9
Amazon screwed me and canceled my preorder and now this . And then i was reading Ncix's facebook reveiews by people and alot of people have had horrible experiances with them, i will wait till fall to see what everyones experiance on here has with this PG348Q . If everyone has a good experiance i will buy it, and by then the new video cards will be out with pascal too.

mwe3302 wrote:
Amazon screwed me and canceled my preorder and now this .

Amazon cancelled your pre-order? Was this some kind of random thing, or a screwup on their part? I ask because my pre-order is still pending with Amazon., and a CSR said it was still in the system and would be shipped when available. I was just wondering if your circumstances were different somehow. Sorry you're having so many issues. I was looking forward to another review of the display by someone who's using it.

-Scott

mwe3302
Level 9
I ended up getting an X34 and that's when they told me that asus was not shipping them and would be cancelling everyone's preorder.....suckered I never should have let them cancel my preorder. Mike

Swaggyjeff
Level 7
I talked to amazon chat support on march 30th. They are receiving stock on April the 2nd for the asus pg348q you might want to contact them to see If you will be receiving your pre-order for that shipment/batch
I7 6700k , Corsair H110i GT Liquid Cooler , Corsair AX860i PSU , Corsair platinum dominator 16gb DDR 4 3200, Asus Strix Oc 980ti , Asus MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA , Samsung 950 PRO 256GB's M.2 SSD