cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assassins creed syndicate

grassy
Level 12
I just bought Syndicate for $39.00 a great bargain i thought;)
FAME IS A MASK THAT EATS INTO THE FACE
6 REPLIES 6

Janne-71
Level 7
Is it good i have it but haven't installed yet.

grassy
Level 12
I played through the game and loved it. Plenty to do and i liked the story.The whole game ran smooth for me, so i was happy.:)

Nate152
How are you liking far cry primal grassy?

If you rated it on a scale from 1 to 10 what would you give it?

Nate152 wrote:
How are you liking far cry primal grassy?

If you rated it on a scale from 1 to 10 what would you give it?
Hi Nate sorry for the late reply as i have been busy with work.I would give it an 8 :). I never had a problem with Far Cry at all and the game ran smooth.

Janne-71
Level 7
Assasins creed syndicate...like all of them gets a little repeating. I managed to get all skills and gang upgrades and conquer london that was about it, not much challenge left with rest story missions. It looks very nice though graphically and one of the best ac games. Good that dishonered 2 will come soon, first is still one of the best i ever played. It's not just repeating one same thing over and over like most games.

Janne-71 wrote:
Assasins creed syndicate...like all of them gets a little repeating. I managed to get all skills and gang upgrades and conquer london that was about it, not much challenge left with rest story missions. It looks very nice though graphically and one of the best ac games. Good that dishonered 2 will come soon, first is still one of the best i ever played. It's not just repeating one same thing over and over like most games.
I totally agree:)