cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble finding G750JW replacement fans.

vcjester
Level 7
Can anyone help me find the proper GPU and CPU replacement fans for my G750JW-BB17N05?

I've tried Ebay and Google shopping so far, and the only ones I've found are 25.8MM thick.

I ordered a set already, and found out that the 25.8mm ones are too thick. I'd never thought to measure the original ones before putting my laptop back together, and I really don't feel like going through the whole disassembly process again to measure the factory fans, but I will throw a guess out there that they are probably closer to 20mm thick. Did they change these during mid production or something? Has anyone else had a hard time finding the correct replacements?

Thank you in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

diogogmaio
Level 7
asus zandparts

I didn't see specs for their fans, but I'm skeptical. They gave me a link to fill out a form, for a special parts request. We'll see what they have to say.

diogogmaio
Level 7
I bought my replacement fans for g751jy in that site.
Also, bought many parts and even a charger from them.
Nice guys.

I'm not skeptical of them, I'm just skeptical that they have the right ones. I'm sure they'll check what they have, to make sure I don't get the wrong part again.

diogogmaio
Level 7
Yep.
Usually, they get the parts from ASUS so (only can guess) I think they will have the replacements.
Good luck.