ROG Member Array

Trouble finding G750JW replacement fans.

Can anyone help me find the proper GPU and CPU replacement fans for my G750JW-BB17N05?

I've tried Ebay and Google shopping so far, and the only ones I've found are 25.8MM thick.

I ordered a set already, and found out that the 25.8mm ones are too thick. I'd never thought to measure the original ones before putting my laptop back together, and I really don't feel like going through the whole disassembly process again to measure the factory fans, but I will throw a guess out there that they are probably closer to 20mm thick. Did they change these during mid production or something? Has anyone else had a hard time finding the correct replacements?

Thank you in advance.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

asus zandparts

ROG Member Array

I didn't see specs for their fans, but I'm skeptical. They gave me a link to fill out a form, for a special parts request. We'll see what they have to say.

I bought my replacement fans for g751jy in that site.
    Also, bought many parts and even a charger from them.
    Nice guys.

ROG Member Array

I'm not skeptical of them, I'm just skeptical that they have the right ones. I'm sure they'll check what they have, to make sure I don't get the wrong part again.

Yep.
    Usually, they get the parts from ASUS so (only can guess) I think they will have the replacements.
    Good luck.