cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench Leaderboards broken?

Qwinn
Level 11
I first noticed this a couple of days ago... the Leaderboards had been extensively redesigned, but nothing works. I kept waiting for them to either be fixed or *someone* to notice and post a thread, but nothing so far, so I'm wondering if it's just me?

For me, none of the filter options or the page buttons work. As soon as you change any of them, the page refreshes and resets everything back to the default "All" values, and back to page 1 if I select any other page.

http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/
30 REPLIES 30

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I guess it's a work in progress?

Latest ASUS server team pics suggest so

Menthol
Level 14
I'm sure those 2 IT guys will have working in no time

Not working for me also, but before it would not show my result the highest score default menu, I could only find it if pick show all user results.

So maybe they will fix that also.

cekim
Level 11
Same here bootmeup - I got no love from the prior leaderboard... 😉

AkaNe0
Level 10
We are doing some work on it. As you might have seen, we changed website design. We are working on improving the leader board with new functions as well. Might take a bit of time.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Qwinn
Level 11
Thanks for the update, it's appreciated.

The filters have been fixed.

Does the upload function is working?

Let me know if you see additional issues. However we will be working on improving that leaderboard in the next months.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Qwinn
Level 11
Yep, filters are working again, thanks tons.

If I can throw out a wishlist:

1) Allow someone to delete one's own entries so that they can get their preferred run to show up under "only show highest score". I've got a 111,000 score from previous versions of Realbench that apparently takes precedence over a 164,000 score from 2.43, and which I can't seem to get rid of or overwrite.

2) Filter by version of Realbench that the test was run under.

Qwinn wrote:
Yep, filters are working again, thanks tons.

If I can throw out a wishlist:

1) Allow someone to delete one's own entries so that they can get their preferred run to show up under "only show highest score". I've got a 111,000 score from previous versions of Realbench that apparently takes precedence over a 164,000 score from 2.43, and which I can't seem to get rid of or overwrite.

2) Filter by version of Realbench that the test was run under.

ahh, so that's why I never show up...