cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stay attached bios

kaptanedi
Level 10
Hello, I'm doing with simple settings. I want to install but does not install the bios again and lock hangs. I'm uploading fast boot settings and overclocking settings. nothing.
4 REPLIES 4

UltimateGohanSS
Level 8
kaptanedi wrote:
Hello, I'm doing with simple settings. I want to install but does not install the bios again and lock hangs. I'm uploading fast boot settings and overclocking settings. nothing.

Maybe you want old bios settings saved profile to applay on new bios?if that is case then that wont work

no. I updated the bios and have a completely new store new bios settings. and by trying to install again, this situation has occurred. oddly enough, in this case there were also maximus maximus v and Vii. Could it be caused by other hardware ?. To avoid this situation you need to remove the cable 12v psu. clear key (CLR CMOS) does not work. my logitech mouse G502 also coincides with keybot 2. When keybot 2 is turned on, G502 keys take on different functions. He tried all the USB input, but the same results.

kaptanedi
Level 10
Is not nobody idea?

Nate152
Hi kaptanedi

Try making a new OC profile, if this doesn't help....

Try connecting your mouse and keyboard to the motherboard usb ports instead of the keybot port, it's possible your keyboard doesn't work with keybot II.

Here is some information about keybot II.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?83368-New-Information-on-KeyBot-II-Software-for-Maximus-VII...