cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which games are suitable for my Asus Laptop?

Angel1988
Level 7
Hello,

I am new member into this forum. I would like to know about my laptop which games would be best for it. Actually I would like play different kind of games in it.

Please let me know you advice. Thanks!
10 REPLIES 10

toronto699
Level 13
What Asus laptop model do u have ?

I have Core i5 ASUS Laptop with 1TB HDD and 4GMB Ram inside.

Weirdoutworld
Level 7
What graphics card? That's the biggest factor between Minecraft and GTAV

emsir
Level 8
Angel1988 wrote:
Hello,

I am new member into this forum. I would like to know about my laptop which games would be best for it. Actually I would like play different kind of games in it.

Please let me know you advice. Thanks!
Spider solitaire.......

clockworksatan
Level 7
Without knowing what graphics card your laptop is packing, it's difficult to say for certain. If it doesn't have a dedicated graphics card and you're running Intel HD graphics, it should be able to play most older games (i.e. Half Life 2, etc.) without too much problem, but you definitely won't be looking at playing any recent games on it as it just won't have the grunt to play them at a decent framerate.
Asus ROG G751JT-T7115H
17.3" IPS, Intel i7-4720HQ, 16Gb RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX970m, 256Gb M.2 SSD + 1Tb SSHD

MajorMajor
Level 8
Games nowadays are tricky as well. My friend's laptop can play Dirt Rally just fine, but can't play Rocket League even at the lowest settings with a smooth FPS. A lot depends on how good the developer is at optimizing their game.
VG248QE x 2 | GeForce GTX 980 Ti | Gaming Mechanical Keyboards

MajorMajor wrote:
Games nowadays are tricky as well. My friend's laptop can play Dirt Rally just fine, but can't play Rocket League even at the lowest settings with a smooth FPS. A lot depends on how good the developer is at optimizing their game.

THIS. My friend can play L4D2 on his laptop but he cannot get more than 15 FPS on Overwatch with everything on LOWEST setting lol. Crazy how tech works.
"I've always thought to myself, at what point did I come into consciousness? When did I start the act of "remembering?" Am I even really alive? Is death real in the sense that I cease to exist?"

I also love PC gaming and learning about graphics technologies.

Jenice_Valenti
Level 7
It depends, Can you further elaborate on your specs? And I agree with Major, there are some heavy games that I can play but there are also some light games that just won't work for me. Maybe you can just do a trial and error? Or you can check this out to get an idea about gaming PCs.

tackymoulting
Level 7
Question is what kind of games do you play? Do you like role-playing (RPG), combat type games, massively multiplayer online (MMO) or real time strategy (RTS)?