cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phoebus Solo, many doubts!!

albert31
Level 7
Hello. Im Albert, it is me first post on forum. 3 days Ago I purchase the next model of Asus Rog Phoebus Solo.

I have some doubts about this model, and some different logos over the box. I interested in dolby 7.1 and dts. But the dts
does not appear on the model. And the dd support over windows 10 not are working. The drivers are limited, dont have nothing, for
dolby and dts.

When I purchase the card, on the website of my salesman, appeared the following model:
http://www.todoparaelpc.es/componentes-pc/27876-xonar-phoebus-solo-rog.html but I have received one something different!!

Looking on the Internet, I install the drivers for w7 in my phoebus, and seem to work with dolby and dts completely. Is there no other solution?
It is unfortunate drivers of this model for Windows 10.

Other problem... I use a logitech Z506 5.1 and today arrive the Razer tiamat with real 7.1 (expensive headphones) Me use normally is
casual gaming and watching some movies. And I like the best sound on this movies, dolby 5.1

I have in mind change this card, because it has an annoying electrical hum. No it is due, the mini PCIex ports, are near to PCIex
graphic card. It is better to return it and buy a dx2? What other Asus models are better? Maybe Usb?

Sorry me bad english. Thanks, cheers!
0 REPLIES 0