ROG Junior Member Array RazorEye PC Specs
    RazorEye PC Specs
    MotherboardSabertooth X99
    ProcessorIntel i7-5930K
    Memory (part number)Kingston HX424C12PB2K4/16 (2 kits)
    Graphics Card #1Titan X
    MonitorPG278Q Swift
    Storage #1Intel 750 400GB
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Neptune 120XL
    CaseCooler Master HAF 912 Advanced
    Power SupplyCorsair AXi 1200
    Keyboard Logitech G110
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus
    Headset Logitech G330
    Headset/Speakers Logitech S-220
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro
    Network RouterLinksys WRT1900AC

Need advice on my PG278Q RMA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cable 2.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	218.7 KB 
ID:	56828

Hey gang, hope someone can calm me down a little here. I have an RMA on my PG278Q that I just got back, opening the box up to find the stand completely disassembled with all the screws in a baggy and no instructions to put back together. OK, I can handle that, except the damn ribbon cable from the monitor upright to the base snapped in two. I've had to call twice to file a claim, given different ID #s each time, told to e-mail pictures to an address that keeps bouncing back to me as no longer in use, multiple phone calls and live chats. I sent another e-amil to asus_cc@asus.com and it hasn't bounced back so I'm hopeful it got through and I will hear back about it.

I'm wondering if anyone has had a situation like this, could possible point me in another avenue to resolve this? I love this monitor, grabbed it the day it was released in NA and it ran flawless for 16 months. I just want my monitor back and to get off of my backup that I had laying around(a 24in at 1440x900, everything is so small!!!).

Hell, I'd even settle for a place to order the cable and do the repair myself.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Frakking frustrated Array Dysternaut's Avatar

I hope there has been some communication from Asus about your claim at this point?

Either way, if they are unresponsive or just plain rude, make more noise here on the forum untill a moderator on here contacts you and asks for case details. That helped things happen a lot faster in my case.