cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(NEW) Intel Management Engine (ME) Firmware Version 11.0.10.1002

AKBAAR
Level 9
Intel ME 11.0 Consumer PCH-H Firmware v 11.0.10.1002
For 100-series Skylake-S and Skylake-H systems which come with ME firmware v11.0.x

Get it here:
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=352&func=fileinfo&id=2166〈=fr

STEPS:

here is GIF how to do flashing for your Z170 Mobo ( run as admin Command prompt)
http://i.imgur.com/L5jP8d8.gifv

OR

Read here:
http://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html
8 REPLIES 8

sahafiec
Level 10
thanks again Akbaar. any changelog or info available?

I also see "Intel ME 11.0 Consumer PCH-H Firmware v11.0.2.1003" available.
is it even newer?

sahafiec wrote:
thanks again Akbaar. any changelog or info available?

I also see "Intel ME 11.0 Consumer PCH-H Firmware v11.0.2.1003" available.
is it even newer?
No my man, 11.0.10.1002 is newer

sucka
Level 7
I would recommend for safety to do a backup too 🙂
FWUpdLcl64 -SAVE old.bin

sucka
Level 7
Yap newer, working great this update, here is the versioning info for me. 🙂

8.x.y.z (for example: 8.1.0.xxxx) where:

‘8’ refers to the Intel® Management Engine 8.1 Firmware SKU for the Intel® 7Series/C216 Chipset Family and Cougar Point based platforms
‘x’ represents point releases such as 8.1 where new features or changes to existing features may be added
‘y’ refers to Maintenance and Hot Fix release designations
‘z’ refers to firmware release revision

sucka wrote:
Yap newer, working great this update, here is the versioning info for me. 🙂

8.x.y.z (for example: 8.1.0.xxxx) where:

‘8’ refers to the Intel® Management Engine 8.1 Firmware SKU for the Intel® 7Series/C216 Chipset Family and Cougar Point based platforms
‘x’ represents point releases such as 8.1 where new features or changes to existing features may be added
‘y’ refers to Maintenance and Hot Fix release designations
‘z’ refers to firmware release revision

nice info! added to my knowledge
I read also some where on in internet is that Intel is getting ready to release broadwell-E cpus such as 6800k to 6900X which has 20 threads!
so i think this firmware for this kind of update

AKBAAR wrote:
nice info! added to my knowledge
I read also some where on in internet is that Intel is getting ready to release broadwell-E cpus such as 6800k to 6900X which has 20 threads!
so i think this firmware for this kind of update

I did a flash. 00 code and the PC is not turned on. flashback does not work. Is the bios died?

kaptanedi wrote:
I did a flash. 00 code and the PC is not turned on. flashback does not work. Is the bios died?

Which exact file did you download? Did you follow AKBAAR's gif completely?

I've followed his postings and never had an issue. I haven't updated to this most recent one though.
Z790 Asus Hero Maximus on 0816 BIOS (0914 and 1202 crashes for me on XMP I), Intel 13900k stock clock, Asus 4090 Strix OC edition, FF3D532G720 Teamgroup Ram running XMP I, 16gb x 2, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB x 2, Seasonic VERTEX GX 1200W, Win 11 Pro 64, Deepcool LS720 AIO, NZXT H7 Flow. Comfortably using Armoury Crate for updates/fan xpert.

sahafiec
Level 10
thanks for the feedback, I've just updated - everything is fine. 😉