cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know how to fix this??

smokeintheeye
Level 11
Hello all, just want to know if anyone knows how to fix this Warning i keep getting in windows Event Viewer.

Kernel-PnP (219)

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1.

and

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_05AC&PID_129F\f5f7b29dc770c60436d3d47c6f1b2fc282ae6a40.

just dont know if im missing a driver or something like that. just iv been getting it every start up as you can see here.

Any Reputation is welcome. thanks
6 REPLIES 6

drop4205
Level 12
Unplug all usb devices and start windows. Sounds like a driver isnt fully installed from one of them. In device manager are there any yellow triangles
Maximus XI Formula, I9-9900k, Phantex Evolove X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, Custom loop PE360+SE360 Rad, G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14 32g, Nvidia Reference RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, Windows 11

smokeintheeye
Level 11
no all drivers are up to date. iv booted windows with no usbs plugged in at all, after boot i plugged in keybored and mouse but the errors still shows. dont know what driver WUDFRd is or what its for?

Code_Frenzy
Level 9
Does your case have more than one front USB port? Try unplugging the USB header on the motherboard to see if the problem still persists.

Qwinn
Level 11
The first one is a known ASUS error. Comes up once every boot. I still get it. I'm frankly surprised anyone here isn't getting it. I'll post links to what I've found about it, but the upshot is: it's harmless, and the error can't be stopped.

The second one, beats me.

drop4205
Level 12
first one is an amd driver thing possibly. found this maybe something in here https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?70778-AMDA00-Fix-for-x99-boards-Unknown-Device-ACPI-PNP0A0.... Second one not sure? Blue tooth drivers loaded? you have iphone connected to it?
Maximus XI Formula, I9-9900k, Phantex Evolove X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, Custom loop PE360+SE360 Rad, G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14 32g, Nvidia Reference RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, Windows 11

smokeintheeye
Level 11
I Don't have any front usbs running at the min as they use a usb2 header and i didnt think this mobo had one (will front audio be the same?)

i didn't know if it was off the rog front panel? (but its unplugged at the min for testing)

i don't have any phone or pads linked to the pc over USB or WiFi or Bluetooth.

had a go with loads of different Bios but still get the error. iv updated every driver i can think of. just dont know what is left to try. the last thing i can think of it beaning is i have a hot swap bay in the tower with an ssd and a hdd plugged in. might pull them out and hard link them in to see if that is doing it.