Lightbulb Welcome to the Republic!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Republic Welcomes you.1200 x 600 template.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	806.4 KB 
ID:	57057

HELLO ROG FANS!
    I wanted to give some words of encouragement to our ROG supporters and community members and our vision for the ROG community.

The entire concept of a community is to engage and get yourselves involved with others that have a common interest. In this case its ROG and ASUS. Not only products, but the way we live the ROG life is what attracts us all to this never ending hobby. Unlike other communities where you come and go for answers, we hope to encourage a cycle of support to really grow the best PC enthusiast community out there and hope users can gain something from the ROG Experience.

Typically when users come to our site they come because they need information. Maybe its information on what to buy, how to build, troubleshoot, or have fun. Honestly, at the end of the day, we are all trying to have fun right?

You came for your info, built your system, so why stop there when you can give something back to the community that helped you? We hope to teach users about the ROG lifestyle in hopes to have YOU teach/show new users, so on and so forth, before you know it, we will grow!

Now we come to ROG conduct:
    Everyone should know that we all started from the bottom. Everyone here had to research their way through the PC life to get to where they are now. Some may have more experience than others, and some have stumbled upon the ROG site to start their PC life. We are here (at least most of us) to help encourage users on their progress and help shape them into the ROG life style (if they choose to accept the challenge).

I am not the be all end all ROG guru. I am just like everyone else, the avg ROG guy trying to build towards something better and trying to make a change in the industry. I too learn something new everyday and that is from this community.

Please think before you post a thread or comment. Is it positive and will it help the community grow or will it create drama and discourage others from coming back. All of our mods are on the lookout and making sure that we have a spam free, drama free and encouraging community.

Live the ROG life and welcome to the Republic!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Code_Frenzy PC Specs
    Code_Frenzy PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VIII Hero Alpha
    Processori7-6700k
    Memory (part number)LPX 3000MHz DDR4 (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1Zotac GTX 980ti AMP!
    Storage #1(OS) Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe
    Storage #2(Data) SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SSD
    CPU CoolerXSPC Raystorm Pro with custom loop
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe
    Power SupplyCorsair 1200W (Hx1200i)
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 XSPC Daul bay pump/res, EX420 + RX240 rads
    Accessory #2 ROG Front Base

Excellently put, I agree whole heartedly.
    I'm a relatively new member and have had a very positive impression from the Forum and its users. In fact I now check back daily to see if there is advice I am able to offer that might help others and also to see if there is something new to learn. The builds page has some awesome and inspiring PC's and I hope to one day be able to create something of similar success. The time and money involved is self evident in all of them, I wish I had more time and more money

Quote Originally Posted by Code_Frenzy View Post
    Excellently put, I agree whole heartedly.
    I'm a relatively new member and have had a very positive impression from the Forum and its users. In fact I now check back daily to see if there is advice I am able to offer that might help others and also to see if there is something new to learn. The builds page has some awesome and inspiring PC's and I hope to one day be able to create something of similar success. The time and money involved is self evident in all of them, I wish I had more time and more money
    But regardless of money we can still do great things and I'm glad that you were able to check back daily to learn more and help others! I'm still learning also, everyone does! What I like about here is I don't really treat this as a mere forum or community... A Brotherhood suits it better

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ROG.PH View Post

HELLO ROG FANS!
    I wanted to give some words of encouragement to our ROG supporters and community members and our vision for the ROG community.

The entire concept of a community is to engage and get yourselves involved with others that have a common interest. In this case its ROG and ASUS. Not only products, but the way we live the ROG life is what attracts us all to this never ending hobby. Unlike other communities where you come and go for answers, we hope to encourage a cycle of support to really grow the best PC enthusiast community out there and hope users can gain something from the ROG Experience.

Typically when users come to our site they come because they need information. Maybe its information on what to buy, how to build, troubleshoot, or have fun. Honestly, at the end of the day, we are all trying to have fun right?

You came for your info, built your system, so why stop there when you can give something back to the community that helped you? We hope to teach users about the ROG lifestyle in hopes to have YOU teach/show new users, so on and so forth, before you know it, we will grow!

Everyone should know that we all started from the bottom. Everyone here had to research their way through the PC life to get to where they are now. Some may have more experience than others, and some have stumbled upon the ROG site to start their PC life. We are here (at least most of us) to help encourage users on their progress and help shape them into the ROG life style (if they choose to accept the challenge).

I am not the be all end all ROG guru. I am just like everyone else, the avg ROG guy trying to build towards something better and trying to make a change in the industry. I too learn something new everyday and that is from this community.

Please think before you post a thread or comment. Is it positive and will it help the community grow or will it create drama and discourage others from coming back. All of our mods are on the lookout and making sure that we have a spam free, drama free and encouraging community.

Glad to be joining another fun community!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ianthugsz View Post
    Glad to be joining another fun community!!!
    Welcome Brother!

New ROGer Array

glad to finally see an ROG Pinoy community! i've been an ROG user since May 2015. my laptop is model GL551JW-DS74. i can't believe it's been a year already of using an amazing and powerful computer! and i'm still lovi'n it

i'm looking forward to learn more from this community...

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ROG.PH View Post

HELLO ROG FANS!

me joins le fun

Quote Originally Posted by firnnauriel View Post
    glad to finally see an ROG Pinoy community! i've been an ROG user since May 2015. my laptop is model GL551JW-DS74. i can't believe it's been a year already of using an amazing and powerful computer! and i'm still lovi'n it

i'm looking forward to learn more from this community...
    Thank you brother for your support! As we all know PH is not a forum country but we'll do our best to create a solid community

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsoKun View Post
    me joins le fun
    We're planning big things for the ROG PH forum so make that fun larger than life

New ROGer Array

New member here!

Weapon:

ASUS ROG GL553VE-DS74 Gaming Laptop.
    Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ (2.80 GHz)
    16GB Memory
    1 TB HDD
    256 GB SSD
    NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti