cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set-up Showcase!

rog_au
Level 7
Greetings members,

In this thread feel free to share with us and fellow members your ROG or ASUS hardware set-up that you are running!

Show us your gaming or work set-up desk/area! Whether you are running a hardcore custom gaming computer with the latest ROG Maximus motherboard and Matrix graphics cards watercooled down to the memory dimms or even if you are running a ZenBook or Transformer Book and proud of your set up!

Feel free to share with us your place of zen, your chill out place at home where you enjoy some good gaming fun, the place where you’re writing this from 🙂

Who knows, we may like it so much and feature it on our social media and even on the website!

Also, to keep this thread clean please keep to a minimum of 3 to 4 images! If you have a lot of content to share or even a build log please feel free to start a new thread in this category.

Have fun!

For individual system showcase please refer here.
2 REPLIES 2

NeoBeum
Level 9
My Mobile Chaos

Inside ( and totally within 850 Pro 10 year and 950 Pro 5 year Warranty spec..... and ASUS Notebook warranty..... :rolleyes: ... psych )

Outside:

My Project:
Currently attempting to create an app that can interface with the Tablet, the XBox, the Notebook & Foxtel.

NeoBeum wrote:
My Mobile Chaos

Inside ( and totally within 850 Pro 10 year and 950 Pro 5 year Warranty spec..... and ASUS Notebook warranty..... :rolleyes: ... psych )

Outside:

My Project:
Currently attempting to create an app that can interface with the Tablet, the XBox, the Notebook & Foxtel.

Awesome looking set-up 😄