cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on supremefx hi-fi usb dac

souless9
Level 7
I some help on this, as i plugged in my headphone, there is no sound.
I have check that my headphone is working.
I had also uninstall and reinstall the driver
14 REPLIES 14

souless9
Level 7
Razer carcharias

souless9
Level 7
Tried both the front and back, both working fine, is only when i plug in to the dac then no sound came out

rickytuk
Level 10
The DAC needs to take over as your default audio device. Do you still hear sound coming from your speakers when trying to listen through the DAC? if so just go into Hardware & Sound and set the DAC as your default audio playback device. It will revert back to speakers when you turn the DAC off.
It could also be the application you're using. The application might be trying to use an incomparable output format. Try selecting ASIO output in the application if you have the option.
Feel free to tell us more. What application are you using. Does the DAC work with other applications etc.

souless9
Level 7

the state show unload and Device show not available

Our systems have similarities. Try the DAC on the USB910 connector. This is the way the User's Guide shows you to connect it and the way I did it. It is worth a try.

NoSpeed wrote:
Our systems have similarities. Try the DAC on the USB910 connector. This is the way the User's Guide shows you to connect it and the way I did it. It is worth a try.

Thanks, it finally working. it's weird that when i 1st connected it is on USB910 but there is no sound came out, so i tried connect it to another one but still did not work.

I have almost same problem.

My problem is that I can't get the mic input working. I get sound from the output jacks but mic input doesn't work.
I tested different mics (I use ModMic) but no input. Checked levels from recording devices and that it is default input for mic.

I get same results from SupremeFX control panel (under ASIO) than in the previous post (State: unload, Device: Not Available).
Even tried to change to different USB2 onboard connector.

So if someone could be so kind and provide assistance, thnx 🙂