cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step Up Your Game: ROG Spatha

ROG_PH
Level 8

ASUS REPUBLIC OF GAMERS ANNOUNCES ROG SPATHA

Make no mistake, ROG Spatha is not just a mouse - it's a status symbol to say you mean business. Now that you've got the ultimate weapon and everyone's attention, it's time to show them what you've got. Any attempt to remain inconspicuous would be pretty much futile, as the bold, striking lines, magnisium alloy chassis, and RGB lighting in three independent zones ensure you're spotted as easily as a brown grizzly riding down the street on a tricycle. It might even be hard to distinguish by the look on a person's face if they had just come face to face with a grizzly or a Spatha.

The Spatha can be a wired mouse and offers wireless freedom as well, featuring an 8200 dpi laser sensor with the ability to track 30g (gravitational) acceleration, 150 ips (inches per second) and at 2000Hz for polling rate (in wired mode, 1000Hz for wireless). The Mayan-patterned grip and ergonomic design make sure you have complete command of the mouse even if you have ginormous hands. The Spatha is perfect for the palm or claw grip.

No matter what games you're into, the 12 programmable buttons including six for the thumb will have you covered - even for MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) games. The large left and right buttons are separated from the body for responsiveness while different Japanese-made Omron switches offer different tactile-feel, up to 20-million click lifespan, and can be easily swapped out (extra switches come bundled). The Alps encoder scroll wheel provides smooth and accurate movement, vital for when cycling through weapons or the inventory. A 2-level dpi switch with light indicator is perfect for FPS (First Person Shooter) games where you want to zoom in and out instantly to snipe, horizontal (X) and vertical (Y) sensitivity can be customized independently to help keep the crosshair leveled for more headshots.

A magnetic charging dock conveniently tops up the mouse whenever not in use and features its own LED battery indicator.

The ROG Armoury software allows you customize and fine-tune every little detail in the Spatha including acceleration/deceleration, lift-off distance, six lighting modes (where each of the three zones can display its own effect), and more.

Still hungry for more? Check out these images below:

Original Post: http://rog.asus.com/22912016/gaming-keyboards-gaming-mice/asus-republic-of-gamers-announces-rog-spat...

2 REPLIES 2

firnnauriel
Level 7
I saw this in Octagon SM Megamall yesterday. Too bad there's no display unit since the box has no visible side to see the actual unit. It is currently priced at P6,999. I'm actually thinking whether to pick this over ROG Gladius (P3,020).

I'm looking for a mouse replace the free ROG gaming mouse when I bought my GL551 laptop. The problem with my mouse is that it sometimes double clicks when it should not be (note: i'm not blaming my wife or baby on the number of times it was dropped :(). It serves me for more than a year and I believe it was a great mouse. After searching on the web, it seems that it's model is similar to GX850 Laser Mouse (http://amzn.com/B0072G4LB4).

So I'm wondering how's the warranty for my mouse and this Spatha in case if I buy one. Thanks for anyone who might have any information on this.

are there any shops that are selling these? there might be a cheaper price for this item. i'm really interested to buy this.