cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Uninstalling asus usb 3.0 boost deleted my usb drivers help please (win10)

Jomaxims
Level 7
Hi.
As the title says, I uninstalled ASUS USB 3.0 BOOST and after restarting my PC (With Win 10) USB drivers are not working. Please help. I will very appreciate any help.
19 REPLIES 19

toronto699
Level 13
what hardware do u have ? Motherboard ?

Motherboard: ASUS H81-GAMER
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460
Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX-GTX960-DC2OC-4GD5
Monitor: ASUS VX239H
Storage #1: ADATA Premier Pro SP550
Storage #2: WD Blue EX
Case :BITFENIX Neos

toronto699 wrote:
what hardware do u have ? Motherboard ?

Motherboard: ASUS H81-GAMER
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460
Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX-GTX960-DC2OC-4GD5
Monitor: ASUS VX239H
Storage #1: ADATA Premier Pro SP550
Storage #2: WD Blue EX
Case :BITFENIX Neos

Nate152
Hi Jomaxims

I just took a look at the Asus driver download page for the H-81 Gamer and I don't see any usb drivers listed so apparently they must install with the chipset driver. You can install the latest chipset driver from below.

Check in device manager for any yellow triangles before reinstalling the chipset driver.

http://support.asus.com.cn/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=H81-GAMER&p=1&s=45

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Jomaxims

I just took a look at the Asus driver download page for the H-81 Gamer and I don't see any usb drivers listed so apparently they must install with the chipset driver. You can install the latest chipset driver from below.

Check in device manager for any yellow triangles before reinstalling the chipset driver.

http://support.asus.com.cn/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=H81-GAMER&p=1&s=45

But the problem is I cant control my Windows because my mouse and keyboard are not working.

Nate152
OK Thank you

Have you tried all the usb ports including your pc case if there are any?

Nate152 wrote:
OK Thank you

Have you tried all the usb ports including your pc case if there are any?

yes

Nate152
Hmm ok

I wonder if you disconnect your mouse and keyboard then boot into windows then connect them if windows would install the usb driver.

Nate152 wrote:
Hmm ok

I wonder if you disconnect your mouse and keyboard then boot into windows then connect them if windows would install the usb driver.

I already tried it and it didnt work