Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone View Post
    Can relate, sometimes I hate waiting for my garage door to open. I paid good money for it. Takes about 5 to 10 seconds longer than next door but one's. The manufacturer have banned my number from calling though.

Woah, so he gets on the road quicker than you?!? Shame of his door opening quicker aside, you must be losing a lot of money in those few seconds.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    Woah, so he gets on the road quicker than you?!? Shame of his door opening quicker aside, you must be losing a lot of money in those few seconds.
    It´s not funny....my old asus z97 pro +samsung 840 pro take less time to boot than my new maximus VIII hero+samsung 950 pro.

ROG Member Array Dweezle PC Specs
    Dweezle PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage III Gene
    ProcessorXeon W3690
    Memory (part number)Stuff i had, for now
    Graphics Card #1Radeon HD 5670, for now
    Storage #1Intel 535 series 480GB SSD
    Storage #2WD RED 2TB
    CPU CoolerLiqmax II 240
    CaseCooler Master N200
    Power SupplyCorsair CSM850
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate

I was having issues with my system booting slow, very slow like 55 seconds from the windows boot screen. I reimaged, swapped drives around and of all things it turned out to be, because my Bluetooth 4 dongle was in my USB 3.0 port and after moving it now it boots in just over 7 seconds from the when the windows boot screen first comes up until its into windows. then I connected my secondary drives and its like 16 seconds. anyway, the point I was trying to make before I got off track was that some of the oddest things cause issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2