cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Swift service menu? How? please thanks

Stoogie
Level 7
I would like to know how to turn this on to view the on time of this monitor pg278 or pg279, i know someone on overclock did it by pressing the X button but it doesnt work. what button combination do i need to press with or without inputs connected? thanks
10 REPLIES 10

Stoogie
Level 7
Guess no one knows it and never will.

Janne-71
Level 7
If you have pg279q, you need to select overclock from the monitor menu and press that joystick down...then the monitor should reboot.

Stoogie
Level 7
Not to enable overclock, to see the service menu.

Stoogie wrote:
Not to enable overclock, to see the service menu.

If i were you i would contact asus support...not here in forum but support in your area. Im sure they are able to help you.

Stoogie
Level 7
Pretty sure they aren't allowed to tell people how to do this, hence why no one can find out how.

hiong
Level 8
there's one way to find out, sign up to be an Asus technician.

Stoogie
Level 7
Every other manufacturer has no issues in letting people access this, or even care.

Stoogie wrote:
Every other manufacturer has no issues in letting people access this, or even care.

oh really, EVERY other manufacturer voluntarily reveals this? Prove it.

Stoogie
Level 7
Upon request Acer revealed its 6 button code for xb270hu through a techie, other models like the xb271hu and benq have made it very simple for people to find out how to do it (hold left or menu button while turning on) yet asus makes it impossible to figure out without any prior knowledge...