cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome & Firefox "Database error" Forum

Laz6r_147
Level 7
Hi,

On Chrome the forum was working fine the other day for me but since yesterday and all day today iam getting a " Database error"

and on chrome this happens within a split second right before it goes to the same error page as above^^^

So not sure whats going on.

I had to use Firefox in order to access the forum and even with Firefox iam limited. Cant click on my profile some sub forums even some threads. On chrome nothing works.
Any idea is this something on my end that's wrong.?

Its just odd for it to just stop work for chrome then now Firefox is a hit or miss. So i don't think its on my end but if it is and someone has a fix
let me know.:)

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

Costas
Level 10
Laz6r_147 wrote:
i don't think its on my end but if it is and someone has a fix
let me know.:)

Definitely not your end... I get similar errors when trying to perform a search of any kind - using latest version of Firefox this way.

toronto699
Level 13
Laz6r its not your browser , I get the Data Base error once in awhile with IE11 or edge, its the forums .

Code_Frenzy
Level 9
Me too, been down all weekend again! I'm browsing using my tablet which funnily enough is also using chrome but its working (albeit in the mobile unfriendly view).

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Seems very little of the forum is workin properly at the moment. Need to work aroung the encountered issue till they are fixed or checkback periodically until you find things are somewhat more usable.

Nate152
I'm sure we'll find a few snags along the way as they're updating the forum. I get the data base error with microsoft edge, I can log in with internet explorer but it shows only me logged in no other users, names or friends at the bottom, sometimes a guest.

I'm sure they're aware of it and are working on it.

Laz6r_147
Level 7
Glad to know its not on my end.:) Glad there working on it.

Seem that i can view profile now and a few other sub forums. So as you mentioned^ They are working on it.:) Good deal.