cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Division - Major FPS Drops

adamshumpisxxx
Level 7
I'm running 1920x1080 at recommended default settings but still getting FPS drops. Not sure what's going on. I am definitely beyond the recommended specifications and I'm still getting graphical lag. Most areas I'll be at 60FPS but in front of the main base and other areas I drop from high 30s to low 40s out of nowhere. My build is listed on my account. Please help me fix this. As per usual...Ubisoft is no help. Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

adamshumpisxxx
Level 7
PC Specifications:

Motherboard
ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z
Processor
AMD FX-8350
Memory
4x4GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 1600 Model 994046
Graphics Card
ASUS STRIX-R9390X-DC30C-8GD5-GAMING
Sound Card
ASUS Xonar DX 7.1
Monitor
ASUS 27" VS278Q-P
Storage #1
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120GB SSD
Storage #2
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 480GB SSD
CPU Cooler
Corsair Hydro Series H80i Liquid Cooler
Case
Cooler Master Storm Trooper (No Window)
Power Supply
Coolmax 1200W Modular
Keyboard
Corsair Vengeance K70
Mouse
Corsair Raptor M45
Headset
Razer Tiamat 7.1
Mouse Pad
Corsair MM400
OS
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64
Network Router
Linksys e2000 DD-WRT

Additional screenshots posted for further clarification. If ANYTHING else is needed, please let me know. I need help on this and Ubisoft refuses to respond to me for whatever reason.

Legolas
Level 9
Hi, please try to update latest AMD driver.
Could you kindly try lower the settings in the game to medium or low so you can keep good average FPS.
Sincerely,
Legolas

My first post tells you I already tried to lower my settings to solve the issue. It does nothing. Even at the lowest settings I still get FPS drops. If you looked at my second post the first screenshot will show you I am on the latest driver available.

Well this forum is a complete joke. The issue is currently being worked on by Ubisoft support staff and I am posting in the Ubisoft forums about the current status. Any solution that may be found or any progress made will be posted there.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1443989-Huge-FPS-Drops

Good Luck!

Dave500
Level 7
It's a console port ,not optimized for the PC , And worse still Ubisoft are the publisher and responsible for supporting the game, many of those who have already been bitten by Ubisoft
Won't buy their games any-more, Seems they haven't really learned ,