Did you mean: 

365.10 driver

grassy
Level 12
Is everyone happy with the 365.10 driver
FAME IS A MASK THAT EATS INTO THE FACE
8 REPLIES 8

Nate152
So far so good here grassy, no crashes and games are running great.

365.10 gets my seal of approval. 🙂

Nate152 wrote:
So far so good here grassy, no crashes and games are running great.

365.10 gets my seal of approval. 🙂
Thanks Nate I will give this driver a whirl as I am getting a few errors with the current driver, with the "Driver has stoped responding and has recovered". So I think its time for a change.

Nate152
Yep I was getting that with previous drivers, I haven't got that with 365.10, I do a custom/advanced install and only install the graphics driver and PhysX driver then check the only box that says perform a clean installation.

Nate152 wrote:
Yep I was getting that with previous drivers, I haven't got that with 365.10, I do a custom/advanced install and only install the graphics driver and PhysX driver then check the only box that says perform a clean installation.

Yep,that's what I did and all is good so far.I was wondering if it pays to install the nvidia audio driver,as I never had it installed with my last driver and I found that YouTube was freezing up.I am still trying to work out why YouTube was freezing up on me and thought that it might be because of the nvidia audio driver not being installed.Anyway I opted not to install it.

Nate152
Doubtful it's the NVidia audio driver, I don't have freezing with youtube videos.

Some things you could try to stop the freezing.

http://www.winxdvd.com/resource/fix-youtube-stop-freeze-pause.htm

grassy
Level 12
Thanks for the link Nate as I have saved it to my desktop:)

Heini
Level 11
Tried the 365.10 and went back to 362 because of temperature increases. Performance was ok, no crashes etc.

Heini wrote:
Tried the 365.10 and went back to 362 because of temperature increases. Performance was ok, no crashes etc.
Good to know Heini, it just goes to show that one driver might be good for our computers and maybe not so for others.