cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10

tistou77
Level 13
Hello

It seems that a new Rampage V Extreme happens ??

http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/cpu_mainboard/asus_rog_rampage_v_edition_10_has_leaked_online/1

But why this name "Rampage V 10 Edition" :confused:

EDIT : It's probably that ROG is 10 years old
Sorry for my english 😄

Case: Lian Li A77F
MB: Rampage VI Extreme Encore
CPU: i9 10980XE
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 4x8Gb @4000 C16
GPU: EVGA RTX 2080ti XC Ultra
PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 1000W
DATA: Samsung 980 Pro
SOUND: Asus Xonar Phoebus
536 REPLIES 536

smokeintheeye
Level 11
want one!

Any Reputation is welcome. thanks

smokeintheeye wrote:
want one!

Me to.
Nicest X99.
Really bad because they didn't launch first day this board.
This is Bentley among motherboards.

Imagine someone buy this motherboard and keep Solid front panel, not transparent... beeeeee 😄
They change two things I really like, two LAN Ports and PCI-E x1 and PCI-Ex 4 slots are useful if customers want to keep x16 slots and PCI-E lanes.

Chino
Level 15

drop4205
Level 12
At least they could have put the m.2 down by the pcie and outta way of the first gpu like they did on the strix x99. It looks pretty but ill stick with mine for a bit as its been an amazing board for me
Maximus XI Formula, I9-9900k, Phantex Evolove X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, Custom loop PE360+SE360 Rad, G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14 32g, Nvidia Reference RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, Windows 11

Qwinn
Level 11
Yeah, not seeing anything that makes me want to spend another 500. I lubs my current RVE, everything works as expected on it, why take another gamble when I won the last one?

I think the Edition 10 name is based on the 10 year anniversary of the ROG brand.

Qwinn wrote:
Yeah, not seeing anything that makes me want to spend another 500. I lubs my current RVE, everything works as expected on it, why take another gamble when I won the last one?

I think the Edition 10 name is based on the 10 year anniversary of the ROG brand.

It's probably that, ROG is 10 years old
Sorry for my english 😄

Case: Lian Li A77F
MB: Rampage VI Extreme Encore
CPU: i9 10980XE
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 4x8Gb @4000 C16
GPU: EVGA RTX 2080ti XC Ultra
PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 1000W
DATA: Samsung 980 Pro
SOUND: Asus Xonar Phoebus

Looks good! But it looks like a baby from father ''Rampage V'' and mother ''Maximus VIII''

if it doesn't bring any big new things to the table , only looks (Black/RGB) and intergrated USB 3.1 , i will skip it.
and wait for the next big upgrade from Asus.

Is anybody else thinking of skipping this or jumping ship? I've been a long time diehard asus user but the lack of support for the rve, virtually no presence on these forums, effectively nonexistent RMA service, and critical BIOS bugs with the RVE are really making me question continuing to use these products.

mikeblunt2020 wrote:
Is anybody else thinking of skipping this or jumping ship? I've been a long time diehard asus user but the lack of support for the rve, virtually no presence on these forums, effectively nonexistent RMA service, and critical BIOS bugs with the RVE are really making me question continuing to use these products.

Hopefully those bugs have been ironed out in this new version. The RVE is basically an old board now. I tried the MSI Godlike Carbon on my secondary system and regret it. They are definitely not the No. 1 in gaming. Somehow there is a widespread issue of people's ram getting damaged after just doing bios flashes. It's really weird. I will definitely upgrade to this new board with all the features and looks.
Rampage VI Extreme bios 1503
Core i9 7980XE @ 4.4ghz all cores
64 gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600
2x RTX 2080 Ti FE NvLink/SLI
2x Samsung 970 Pro 1tb NVME
Corsair AX1600i
Corsair 1000D case
1x Dell U3818DW 38" Curved Ultrawide and 2x Dell S2716DG 27" 1ms GSYNC 2560x1440 144 hz
Win 10 Pro x64