cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for g750JM

genwolf
Level 7
I did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new Samsung EVO 850 installed in my Asus G750-JM. Since the install I have had multiple problems, most seem resolved
But there is a persistent problem in SVCHost.exe using about 20% of CPU even when idle and keeping fans running and laptop hot. I was able to isolate the sub process
as being DsmSvc (Device setup manager service) as being the offending party. In Device Manager I see that although Microsoft's Bluetooth Driver is installed there are a whole number
of bluetooth related entries in Other Devices, and I suspect if I could just install the right Driver the DsmSvc problem would go away . (though it seems boneheaded
the process needs that much computing power just to run). The problem is that ASUS has no Windows 10 bluetooth drivers listed, and the Windows 8.1 drivers either
do nothing (the Intel one) or BSOD on installing (The Qualcom one). Would appreciate any help.
1 REPLY 1

rog_au
Level 7
Hi mate!

Are you still having issues with the laptop? There is no Windows 10 Bluetooth driver for that device unfortunately however it shouldn't need it as Windows 10 should take care of that. Unfortunately if you are still having issues you should get in contact with ASUS Technical Support. For more info you can refer here - http://www.asus.com/au/support/

Or let us know more info about the issue to try and help. However doubt it would be a Bluetooth driver causing this. Hope you manage to figure it out if not give Technical Support a call.

All the best!