cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful GL502/ GL503/ GL504/ GL531/GL552/ GL553/ GL702/ GL703/ GL704 and other Strix

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Feel free to reply directly in those threads if you prefer.

Useful G512/G731/GL502/ GL503/ GL504/ GL531/GL552/ GL553/ GL702/ GL703/ GL704/ GL752 Threads

General

Armoury Crate

Strix G15 AMD advantage Edition

G512

G512LW

G531GT

G712LV

G731

G732

G733

General GL series

GL502VM/GL502VMK

GL502VT

GL502VS

GL503

GL504

GL504GW

GL531 / G531

GL552JX

GL552VW

GL552VX

GL553VD

GL553VE

GL702VM

GL702VS

GL702ZC

GL703

GL703GM

GL704
16 REPLIES 16

Hi,

I replaced my Windows 10 with another operating system and I decided to go back to Windows, but now all my drivers and ASUS software is gone. How can I get it back? Can someone upload them and allow me to download them, or can I get them from, say, the ASUS website? If so, can someone refer me to the webpage? Or does anyone have some other solution?

Thanks.

these are for 502vt, if you have a different version, you may click on Select Another Model link from the same page:

https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-GL502VT/HelpDesk_Download/

On register your product page, after selecting Gaming NB as "Product Type" , I proceed to "Select Model" and there is no GL702VI. No GL702V either. I can't type directly into this field.
Help Please

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
garyrbeach wrote:
On register your product page, after selecting Gaming NB as "Product Type" , I proceed to "Select Model" and there is no GL702VI. No GL702V either. I can't type directly into this field.
Help Please

Hi,

Please try to select the normal notebook product type rather than the Gaming NB product type for the GL702VI.

Thanks.

Can anyone share eSupport Folder for Asus Rog GL703GE? please.

I lose it after reinstall windows 10.
Thanks.

Hi everyone , i need also my eSupport Folder for Asus Rog GL703vm because of a hard format of my computer
if anyone can help thanks him

Hello,

The GL702ZC has 330w power supply that feed the laptop through 6.0*3.7mm size DC plug (meaning the exterior of the plug is 6mm and interior 3.7mm). This particular plug size seems to be impossible to find, does anyone know (or even does a moderator know) where I might find this plug - and I don't mean the whole power supply, just the plug at the end - like this https://imgur.com/a/ICGU9gw - if a cable is attached then that's fine too, but i don't need the brick itself.

Thanks

So Ive had the labtop for a few years now and the bluetooth always worked fine. I started using a bluetooth speaker (altec lancing) and after a while my bluetooth kept turning off and device manager said I didn't have bluetooth in my computer. It was intermittent at first but eventually i had to reset my labtop and that fixed it, told myself to not use that bluetooth speaker with my labtop. Well I did anyways just recently and this time after reseting it still isn't seen in device manager. I believe it said I had a kennel error but i didn't write it down before I reset and now I don't know what I can do to fix it. Help?

Edit: downloaded and reinstalled all the drivers (not just the bluetooth one) provided at the asus website resolved the problem. If it occurs again i'll edit post.