Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array kidfromhell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Simao View Post
    But, the performance of the new model is better, right?
    Although the performance increase isn't noticeable for an average user, if you ask me for a YES or a NO then I'd say YES, there's an increase and the notebook will be quite future-proof.

I was shocked to see,

1. Both notebooks were same price (I know that one was from eBay but still that seller must be nuts)
    2. 8GB on a notebook for $2k? Seriously? First, I thought it was the VRAM for the 980M then it caught me by surprise. If that's a config ASUS was selling, then that's downright unethical.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Currently, Microcenter has the best value for G752VY: $1699 for the RH71 version, while
    Asus store has the best value for G751JY: $1729 for the WH71 version and $1479 for VS71.
    All 3 have pretty much the same specs except the VS71 does not come with an SSD.
    I don't know if either can ship to your country though.
    BTW, the WH71 went down to $1499 at the Asus store when the G752 first came out.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array kidfromhell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batogun View Post
    Currently, Microcenter has the best value for G752VY: $1699 for the RH71 version, while
    Asus store has the best value for G751JY: $1729 for the WH71 version and $1479 for VS71.
    All 3 have pretty much the same specs except the VS71 does not come with an SSD.
    I don't know if either can ship to your country though.
    BTW, the WH71 went down to $1499 at the Asus store when the G752 first came out.
    Yeah, Micro center has the best price for a G752VY but it doesn't ship to most of the Americans here, let alone him

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3