cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot properly shot down windows 7 with AI suite 3

Ajinta
Level 7
Hello in the last two months I build my new pc consisting of Maximus VIII ranger motherboard, 32 GB of DDR4 and 6600k. I was fine tweaking my rig for some time and was always bothered that sometimes I couldnt shot it down properly. My operating system is Windows 7 pro 64 bit. After some time I realised that AI suite 3 is the cause here, because if I remove it system shots down always and also loads up faster. With it it will many time show "shoting down windows" forever until I shot it by holding power bottom. Since my tweaking and testing times are over and I found the stable settings and temps I really do not need AI suite anymore. But I need fan control and its fan profiles are nice...so I wonder is there a fix to AI suite or is it possible to get a standalone version of fan expert or similar fan control softwere for my board. I already tried Speedfan but it is not working.
1 REPLY 1

MeanMachine
Level 13
Aisuite doesn't play fair with some systems. Best to OC or change settings in Bios where fan profiles are available.
I wonder why Speedfan doesn't work? I don't use it as it has caused issues.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]