cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back on the Team

meankeys
Level 13
Hay guy's if you dont mind I am back on the team. 🙂

I finally got to do some LN2 benching last week end. Used my M8E and a 6700K. I only managed 5804 MHz but learned allot. Seems it would only post between -70c - -90c
I have allot to learn. was fun :cool:
15 REPLIES 15

Menthol
Level 14
meamkeys,
LN2, nice, what team are you talking about, I never hear anyone on these forums mention benching any more

meankeys
Level 13
Thanks Chino

@Les - Hi menthol I moved back here to ROG. Its been very quite over @ MLG.

I have allot to learn about LN2 benching but was fun never the less.

Welcome Back Meankeys! It's nice to see you here 🙂
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Nate152
Hey meankeys !

That's awesome, I never used liquid nitrogen but it has to be fun getting those high clocks.

Keep us updated on your progress or start a thread, I'm interested to know how your doing with it and what you learned, I'm curious about the voltage you're using for 5804MHz.

Nate152 wrote:
Hey meankeys !

That's awesome, I never used liquid nitrogen but it has to be fun getting those high clocks.

Keep us updated on your progress or start a thread, I'm interested to know how your doing with it and what you learned, I'm curious about the voltage you're using for 5804MHz.

You just pour it in your PC case right? 😉 I mean, what could go wrong?

Nate152 wrote:
Hey meankeys !

http://valid.x86.fr/r46m8j

meankeys
Level 13
lol 🙂 If it was only that easy

Menthol
Level 14
I switched over to team ROG today, maybe I'll get back to benching again