cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New RAMPAGE V X99 10th Anniversary Edition

russiandivxclub
Level 7
Quick question. Does anyone know when this beast will be available and will it support Haswell-E 5930K CPU.

Right now I have X99 Deluxe Mobo and it's REALLY acting up from day 1. I mean My PCIx_1 port simply not working , crashing drivers left and right when PCIX_3 is totally fine.
Beside that If I use any power regulators on the board like DIGI+ or even use "Optimized" settings in bios vs "STANDARD" also problems. But I found when using SLI with PCIx_1 and PCIx_3 are in use + NO optimized settings in BIOS, no TPU or EPU.
It runs okay. So I want to get new board because I am 100% positive if I sent board to ASUS they'll say we can't find anything. Done that b4 and it's hard to get something replaced.

But I think by now ROG and X99 matured and I think it should be good to go. So if I can use same CPU I use currently on my X99 Deluxe I want to get new RAMPAGE Board.

Thank you guys !
2 REPLIES 2

grassy
Level 12
I think sometime in July according to youtube computex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eotetjj_BVc
FAME IS A MASK THAT EATS INTO THE FACE

Vlada011
Level 10
It's worth waiting definitely if you wait for now.
Yes it will support i7-5930K, all Haswell-EX, Broadwell-EX and Intel Xeons from two generations.
Rampage V 10th EDITION is much nicer than X99 Deluxe, If you have working X99 board than better wait July.
You will have Rampage V Extreme Black Edition I mean 10th Edition.