Thread: pg34

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array RoG's Avatar

pg34

Hai guys

I'm having a question, i'm using this monitor fore a few weeks know and i'm not able to get the black borders away. They appeare on the left and right of the screen. it's not with every game i play and i do understand that many games doesn't support this great resolution. But i do prefer full screen. Like overwatct does support that resolution and still shows the borders. Can anyone help me or give me advise please, i would appriciate it, thnx!

Appart of that i'm very happy with it

gts

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by RoG View Post
    Hai guys

I'm having a question, i'm using this monitor fore a few weeks know and i'm not able to get the black borders away. They appeare on the left and right of the screen. it's not with every game i play and i do understand that many games doesn't support this great resolution. But i do prefer full screen. Like overwatct does support that resolution and still shows the borders. Can anyone help me or give me advise please, i would appriciate it, thnx!

Appart of that i'm very happy with it

gts
    Glad you like this beast monitor, I personally wish I can get my hands on one if I can as well.

Unfortunately Overwatch also do not support 3440x1440, that's why you still get the black boarders:
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overw...4314224?page=1

Please kindly let us know which games do support this resolution, and we will help to clarify the details for you.