cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VT LCD issue?

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
Guys, after last BIOS update (.216) and at the same time after starting using my laptop in another room with Windows (so much more luminous) i've noticed thi "offset" in my LCD panel, same at top and sides but not under. Anyone has similar "configuration"? It's a BIOS update issue? (lastest BIOS says "enable dGPU"...what?)

Here's a macro of my issue:

In control panel and other settings it's all fine, also g-sync is enabled...only this "strange" offset.
3 REPLIES 3

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
Hmm...15 days and no one care? nice.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Relax, this is a user forum and I just saw this. This is not a bios issue. My guess is it was this way all along and you are just noticing it.
You can adjust the position in Nvidia control panel under " Adjust Desktop size and position"

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Dreamonic
Level 12
That screen border offset is found on most screens with bezels. If the bezel was closer you wouldn't think nothing of it. You may not have noticed this under certain lighting conditions before and it's just coincidence that the BIOS was updated when you found this.

Normal. Some screens are worse.