Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Decided to try GPU Tweak because, last beta I checked, Afterburner only unlocked the voltages on my primary card but not the other in my crossfire 7790's setup.
    However..

http://i.imgur.com/unrTw1V.jpg

I would just like some accurate voltages from the regulator. My games are consistently crashing as a direct result of GPU Tweak failing to deliver. Above is a pick of the in game voltage just after Heroes and Generals crashed on me.

EDIT: Nevermind that screencap. Got in game and crashed instantly, then got so mad that I didn't realize that I hadn't raised the voltage from stock. Anyways, it has been an issue that I've been dealing with, but seemingly in versions previous to the current 2.6.6.8 build. The voltages are still not quite getting to where I set them, but I'm not actually crashing as much (if at all) in the newest version.

Guess then I'd like to see the framerate/temp/usage overlay that Afterburner has.

EDIT 2: Nope. I dunno what it is, something's not right about GPU Tweak and how it handles my 7790's. Therefore; it's wrong - and I can't use wrong. Even set to the predefined GPU Tweak profiles, my games are crashing or at least chopping horribly. Before GPU Tweak was installed, I didn't have these problems with just AMD's catalyst control center installed.

Can't use until fixed.
    Last edited by gh0stn; 08-11-2014 at 04:15 AM.

ROG Member Array

Just the ability to detect the cards correctly in Sli. The current version gets the cards confused. Shows correctly in Nvidia Control Panel, but in GPU Tweak, card 1 is listed as 2 and visa versa. There also seems to be an issue with set min voltage, this option does not remain selected. The ability to smooth the curve in the fan profile.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array MatsGlobetrotter's Avatar

what do I want in GPU tweak... hmmmm

1. buttons that are not miniscule to push up or down the various settings.
    2. a proper user interface..... if i press a preset configuration then somehow the system updates automatically with no indictions that it has actually done so... keep having to start GPUS Z to confirm settings and even to test with rendering.
    3. why a crazy pulldown list for seeing various GPUS' why not just simple tick boxes to show if one or more GPU's are arctivated and also in sync on settings.
    4. on the main screen the ability to see IF SLI is active or not and to see the speed actually activated for both GPU and memory.
    5. to be able to turn on and off SLI in GPU tweak rather than having to go back and forth to the Nvidia Gefore stuff.
    6. remove all the unessential information in the GPU tweak screen and simply put the graph of GPU speed on all cards upfront so we can see if the clock speed is reducing during load of it it remain consistent.
    7. A secondary screen with the sensory data that is covering more than one card at a time. If I run multiple cards I dont care if one is running full speed only .. I need to see what all of them are doing without having to jump screens.
    8. Overall suggest to also back off on the graphic design of the GPU tweaker. I know we want it ROG;d but its to overboard to be useful.
    9. Appropriate scalability of fonts and buttons when using higher DPI fonts which is a must on anything above 1920 x1080P displays.

Those are the immediate ones I come to think of since using it frequently over the last 3 months.
    It started with a VIC-20... and now it is. Maximus Formula VI Intel 4770K 4.6GHz ASUS GTX780Ti 3GB Corsair Platinum Dominator 16GB 2400MHz Raid Express 240GB Samsung EVO 512 GB SSD Corsair 900D EK watercooling Corsair RM1000 ASUS PB278Q

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array meankeys PC Specs
    meankeys PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage VI Apex / Maximus IX APEX / Rampage V EX V10
    Processor7920X / 5960X / 6950X / 7700K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z - 16GB
    Graphics Card #1Zotac 1080 Ti
    Graphics Card #2Zotac 1080 Ti
    Graphics Card #3ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 OC
    Monitor3 X ASUS V248Q
    Storage #1Samsung 950 Pro
    CPU CoolerCool Express SS
    Power SupplyThermaltake Tough Power Grand 1200W
    Keyboard Cyberus
    Headset Tittan
    OS Win 7 64bit
    Network RouterASUS

Mat that sounds great. I agree-

ROG Enthusiast Array

Be able to switch between more than one gpu!

I would like support for more than one gpu as I can not for the life of me figure out how to do that if its possible at all?

Thanks

ROG Enthusiast Array InFAMAS-ONE PC Specs
    InFAMAS-ONE PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)N/A
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    Processori7 5960X
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2400Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-011G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-011G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Evo M2
    CaseRaijintek NYX Pro
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    OS Win 10 Pro x64

A fix to this please.

Hi Marshall; I hope you're still monitoring this forum.

I have an issue with GPU Tweak, where it doesn't load a PROFILE when the program starts. It loads the clock speeds I have set for the GPU, and memory, but does NOT load the voltage I set, nor does it load the Power/Temperature targets, as shown below.

This is how GPU Tweak loads when I start up my PC. As you can see, my clock speeds are there, but voltage/power/and temperature targets are at default. There are no profiles selected.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GPU Tweak Boot.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	223.8 KB 
ID:	40851

I have to manually select "Profile 1" which is the profile I used to save my overclock. Now the voltages etc are correct. I have to do this every time I start my PC.

Name:	GPU Tweak profile.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	196.8 KB 
ID:	40852

As you can see here, I have selected the option to keep the settings at the next boot, but it doesn't keep all settings.

Name:	GPU Tweak setting enabled.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	40854

Can you guys PLEASE include a setting where we can select a complete PROFILE to be loaded when the program starts up at boot, in order to fix this problem. It's not just this PC that does it either btw. I have tried re-installing the program as well, it did it when I was running Windows 7, and still does it after upgrading to Windows 8.1.

I think I may have requested this once already, but am doing it again in the hopes of perhaps a response, but a fix would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Guys

ROG Enthusiast Array InFAMAS-ONE PC Specs
    InFAMAS-ONE PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)N/A
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    Processori7 5960X
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2400Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-011G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-011G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Evo M2
    CaseRaijintek NYX Pro
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    OS Win 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by PurSpyk View Post
    Just the ability to detect the cards correctly in Sli. The current version gets the cards confused. Shows correctly in Nvidia Control Panel, but in GPU Tweak, card 1 is listed as 2 and visa versa. There also seems to be an issue with set min voltage, this option does not remain selected. The ability to smooth the curve in the fan profile.
    ^ This! So true! detects card 1 as card 2, etc

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I only use it for the fan and core clock. But it is butt ugly, childish SuperHero SpaceInvaders looks and buttons are SMALL!

Give it an adult facelift, even better: COPY THE LOOKS FROM AI SUITE 3 and you are ready to go!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Dicehunter PC Specs
    Dicehunter PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII X570
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 3950X PBO
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX Black- 32GB - 3600MHz *4x8GB*
    Graphics Card #1XFX 5700XT Thicc III Ultra 8GB @ 2050/1750
    Graphics Card #3Corsair Commander Pro
    Graphics Card #4Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub x 2
    Sound CardFiio K5 Pro
    MonitorAsus ROG XG35VQ Ultrawide 100Hz
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 1TB + WD Heatsink
    Storage #2Western Digital Caviar Black 6TB + 6TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A500 + 2 x Corsair HDRGB 120mm Fans
    CaseCorsair 680 X - Black + 8 x Corsair HDRGB 120/140mm Fans
    Power SupplyCorsair RMi 1000w + Black Cablemod Kit
    Keyboard Asus ROG "Claymore 100%" RGB Cherry MX Blue + Black PBT Double Shot Keycaps
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    Headset Beyerdynamic DT770+DT990 Pro 250 Ohm
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Scabbard
    OS Windows 10 - Professional 64 Bit Edition
    Accessory #1 Audio Technica AT2020XLR + Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
    Accessory #2 Corsair ST100 x 2
    Accessory #3 Asus ROG Spotlight

I'd like to see 4 things done to perfect this software in my eyes -

1. A more stable software, I find it crashes quite a lot

2. Better over volting options seeing as on the 980 Strix we have the option of putting the volts up to 1.265 but it never actually goes beyond 1.21 no matter what you do.

3. Let us have a neutral black theme for the program, Exactly the same in form and function as the default skin but no red in sight.

4. And the last 1 more of a ease of use thing really, Automatically apply a profile of your choosing upon startup that works properly.

ROG Member Array

Another idea: How about some pre configured fan curves, which can be applied immediately? They would serve good for different gpu models I guess.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast