Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

The ability to set fan to 10% as its the minimum for asus r280x matrix in the ati control panel. The gpu tweak will allow only as high as 20%.

ROG Member Array

add memory voltage controll for the r9 280x top

ROG Member Array

Lightbulb A couple of things...

Hi!

First, I would like a change log for every new update...(and that AGT actually sees new updates)
    Second, I would love to see something like "Fraps" and possibly something like RivaTuner...
    Third, Option to set default monitor to run on
    Forth, I'll like being able to type "@" on my keyboard when hotkeys are enabled ...
    Fifth, I would like to see an option to enable/disable saved profiles (and load default) from command prompt. (Windows) If not, I like to be able to load the default profile with the hotkeys.

Why? Well, I start multiply programs and activate other things when its "game time"

*ASUS GPU Tweak (ofc)
    *RivaTuner Statistics Server
    *Fraps
    *HWiNFO64 (for RivaTuner, display CPU, GPU Load and that kind of stuff)
    *Change MS Windows Power config to High performance"
    *Enable USB where X360 receiver is connected
    *Ultramon to change main monitor (to tv) and disable (pc monitor)

All is done simultaneously, the problem here, is that I have to use EventGhost to emulate keystrokes to load profile for AGT. And like I said, if hotkeys are enable I cannot type "@" so this is not a working solution...

And what is ASGT service for???
    Last edited by Blackkatt; 12-26-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: added/tweaked

New ROGer Array

Downloading ...

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array COLDSTATIC's Avatar

Dont know if its been mentioned but i would like to be able to tie profiles into games. For example when planetside2.exe is running it will use profile 1. I switchg profiles when i am not gaming to the power saving mode and its kinda tedious.

I got the idea from my razer mouse. When x program is active it uses these settings but in y program it uses these settings.
    4770k | Asus Hero | G.Skill Trident 2400 32gb | Samsung 840 pro 256gb
    NZXT Kraken x60 | Asus GTX780 Direct CU ii OC | Razer tiamat 7.1
    Razer Imperator | Razer Nostromo | Antec High current pro 850
    Thermaltake Xaser Vi | Windows 8.1 64bit

New ROGer Array

Add support for lower rpm on the GTX 780 DCII OC (and all new DCII coolers running this new 2 different fans design). I can't get mine below 1130rpm (37%). Tried lowering the fanspeed using GPU Tweak, Afterburner and Precision X. The card itself is 5 degrees above room temperature in idle and that's just pure overkill from those fans. It's annoying because the graphicscard is the only thing I hear in my room, my old 670 DCII was dead silent in idle and this clearly isn't.

Octopuss
    I'd like to see a changelog as a feature.

ROG Enthusiast Array InFAMAS-ONE PC Specs
    InFAMAS-ONE PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)N/A
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    Processori7 5960X
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2400Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-011G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-011G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Evo M2
    CaseRaijintek NYX Pro
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    OS Win 10 Pro x64

GPU Tweak PROFILE activation on startup.

I have recently got a Poseidon Platinum GTX 780 - Awesome card btw!
    I'm using GPU Tweak with this card, and have found my way around everything. I do have a couple of issues with it though...
    GPU Tweak saves all my sttings for the next start up EXCPET the Max GPU voltage and the GPU Max temp, it always reverts to 1150 instead of the 1170 that I have set it to. It's doing this because it's not activating the actual PROFILE on startup; it's just loading the clock speeds that were set when I select the option "Keep settings for next start on close of application". And here lies the problem. It's only saving settings, but not all of them.

Basically, what I'd like to see, is an enhancement added to the startup options. I'd like it to be reconfigured, so that you can select a specific PROFILE for start up, instead of saving the current settings for start up.
    In regards to the voltage and max GPU Temp settings; when my computer starts, my GPU clock speeds, power target, fan settings are all configured correctly, and this is all saved to "Profile 1". However, the "Profile 1" button is not highlighted red. If I then click that "Profile 1" button, the max voltage and max GPU temp I had set will be restored.

From what i can tell, it's saving the clock speeds, but not actually initializing the profile they are saved to on startup. I'd like the software enhanced so that it starts up and activates a PROFILE, not just most of the settings associated with it.

The first screenshot you see here is of GPU Tweak on Startup. As you can see, "Profile 1", or any of the profiles for that matter, are inactive, and therefore some of my settings are missing. They return when I activate the profile as you can see in the second screenshot, so it'd be good if you could configure GPU Tweak to startup with a profile activated, and not just with half your settings. I hope that makes sense.

Cheers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Settings on startup.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	418.7 KB 
ID:	35248Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Settings after profile activation.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	377.3 KB 
ID:	35249

ROG Member Array

- Custom profiles for 2D/3D with voltage controls.
    - Extended overclocking/downclock limits
    - Game OSD support

ROG Enthusiast Array

I may be missing how to do this but I cannot set a maximum fan.
    I suggest making a fan curve that the user can adjust. No two cards are the same and many of us have modded out cards. A fan curve with multi point adjustment via a graph would really help. It would allow us to dial in fan speeds to keep our card stable. Currently my card's BIOS is poorly done, too loud on cold days, so hot it crashes on warm days.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast