Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Automatically default to an OC Profile when either:
    a) Starting particular programs/games
    b) Starting GPU Tweak

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array RoG's Avatar

A nicer compact skin & the update of the prog, so we can record our gameplay

New ROGer Array

Would be awesome if there was an auto-tune feature similar to how AMD's Catalyst has.

New ROGer Array

Enable G15 Monitoring

Could you guys look into adding the application to monitor usage, fan speed, memory clock etc to the G15 just like how EVGA Precision and MSI Afterburner have?

This just makes it easier to monitor your cards without having to ALT+TAB or anything like that. Thanks in Advance.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dovber90 View Post
    I'd like an overlay in games (including bf3) that shows u the info available, gpu temp, fan speed etc as well as fps
    Join us and beg, it allows you to completely forget about the Afterburner.
    The idea of the program and convenience above all praise, is also not a bad feature would be taking screenshots.
    Thanks, and sorry for my English.
    I look forward to the new version

Hi,

The auto fan speed setting need to be revised a little, my Matrix GTX580 SLI setup is warming up too much (especially the card near the processor), I had couple of black screen in BF3 (decreased since I put non beta driver and using user defined speed fan). Okey I'm overclocked but well, it's seems to be exactly the same with default gpu clock...
    It would be nice if the user-defined configuration of the fan speed was kept after loading a profile (configured and saved with it) and not reset the fan to 0%.
    And also would be great if the configuration defined look like a curve and not a staircase, like MSI afturburner.
    This:

and not this :

The possibility to name the different profiles sounds good too.
    I personally don't have the need to display things on Logitech G13/15/19 but it can be great to add that indeed.

@CloudD901
    Your profile is automatically started when you check the "keep setting..." in Setting >> Tuning, below the display property.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

ROG Enthusiast Array

i second this suggestion,
    as well i would like to see the SYNC CARDS setting to be able to be saved with the profiles.
    I'm running a sli 560 system and every time i load my computer go to game, change profile. The first card changes, but second stays the same until i re choose to Sync Cards.

The User Define Fan setting also has been a pain trying to get to load for the second card while the first has it as it's setting, or vise-versa.
    My Rig Title : The in Home Satellite
    MOBO: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.1V
    Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance kit @ 1600MHz 7-8-8-24
    OS Hard Drive: 2x240GB Corsair GS SATA.III @ RAID0
    Graphics Card: ASUS GTX770/DCII/OC/2GD5
    PSU: Cooler Master 1000watt Semi Modular

ROG Enthusiast Array el terrible PC Specs
    el terrible PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus X Hero
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z 3200mhz cl14 RGB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Poseidon
    MonitorBenQ XL2546 1080p 240hz
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerEKWB Supremacy EVO
    CaseFractal Design R6 Gunmetal TG
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850 Platinum
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro GameDAC
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QcK Heavy
    OS Windows 10 Home

#1 I would like to be able to turn all GPU Tweak HOTKEYS off.
    #2 I would love to be have a ON-SCREEN DISPLAY of FPS etc as a option when I'm playing games. Like all the other GPU software has.
    #3 Most important: FREQUENT UPDATES on GPU Tweak and BIOS updates for the ROG graphic cards.
    #4 I want to make it possible to remove the info bubble popup saying "Your graphics card is being monitored" and "GPU Tweak is running" on the system tray that lasts forever every time I minimize GPU Tweak and the Monitor program. This pops up every time I start my computer and I've found no way of disabling it. (maybe just adding a option to turn these bubbles off, like many other software has)
    Last edited by el terrible; 02-13-2012 at 12:43 AM.

New ROGer Array

full support for asus Oc gear and the possibility to buy it without a graphics card
    we need also need the option to fancontrol from 0-100% if u use a mineral oil case u really need it

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by P_E_T_Z_I View Post
    full support for asus Oc gear and the possibility to buy it without a graphics card
    we need also need the option to fancontrol from 0-100% if u use a mineral oil case u really need it

there is a fan control already on this software, just a bit finicky. Its right under the Fan Speed% slider in UserDefine.
    PS did you use some Valsoline (petrolatum jelly) around your GPU sockets and CPU sockets, to protect the thermal past, as well as around your ports and wire sockets that leave the case, otherwise they will draw the mineral oil out and into them.
    My Rig Title : The in Home Satellite
    MOBO: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.1V
    Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance kit @ 1600MHz 7-8-8-24
    OS Hard Drive: 2x240GB Corsair GS SATA.III @ RAID0
    Graphics Card: ASUS GTX770/DCII/OC/2GD5
    PSU: Cooler Master 1000watt Semi Modular

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast