Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliman View Post
    Thanks for the help. On my computer I do not have that path, so I renamed Vender.dll in this path (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPU TweakII) and now AISuite works. But, GPUTweak does not work, I have to play a game of renaming the file then opening the different apps for them to work.
    Yes your GPU Tweak is KO because it's not the GPU Tweak Vender .dll library that is the problem. On several friends computers, the bad library is located in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\VGA COM\1.00.20. Maybe in your computer, she located in a other path, but remenber : this tips is only for the GTX1080.
    so, if you have an another GPU (like 1070, 1060,) i'm not sure that my solution operate....

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus7 View Post
    Yes your GPU Tweak is KO because it's not the GPU Tweak Vender .dll library that is the problem. On several friends computers, the bad library is located in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\VGA COM\1.00.20. Maybe in your computer, she located in a other path, but remenber : this tips is only for the GTX1080.
    so, if you have an another GPU (like 1070, 1060,) i'm not sure that my solution operate....
    Like I've reported in my post, the path for GTX 1070 is the same and the solution works for it very well, both applications (AI and GPUTweakII) are running fine, no problems since renaming.
    What for me needs to be investigated is: NO entries for vender.dll from VGA COM could be found in registry, so what is it good for? And how could this DLL then influence the app under this circumstances?

Spacekiller

New ROGer Array dentisse PC Specs
    dentisse PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Z97-A
    Processori5-4690K
    Memory (part number)2x4gb 1600Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 1080 OC 8gb
    CPU Coolerh100i
    Casecorsair air 540
    OS Windows 10

Same issue with AI suite 3 & gtx1080+gputweak II

Hi guys,

looks like I've got the same issue here, so I'm happy that i've found this thread :-)

My specs:
    - Windows 10
    - i5-4690K CPU
    - Asus Z97-A mobo (bios 2801 11/11/2015)
    - Asus Strix GTX 1080 OC-edition
    - Nvidia driver 368.81
    - GPU TweakII v1.3.2.2
    - ASUS AI Suite 3 V1.01.02 Install Program for Windows 7/8/8.1 32bit & 64bit / 10 64bit.

I will try the explained solution of renaming the vendor.dll, but how could I get the "fixed version" of the AI suite ?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Yes, as long as you are using the latest Nvidia driver, then you are affected.
    Will let you know when the software update is ready to release.

Hello,

I've been experiencing the same type of issue on my ROG Strix GTX 1070 and Windows 10 Pro x64.
    Since I've bought the graphics card and tried to install all drivers from Nvidia or Asus (MotherBoard it's an Asus ROG Maximus VIII Formula) always get the same error of missing files...
    If I uninstall the AI Suite, all seams to work fine... Can you help me?

1.Asus ROG Maximus VIII Formula (BIOS Version 0208)
    2.Windows 10 Pro x64
    3.AI Suite 3
    4.Nvidia Driver Version 10.18.13.6881 (10/07/2016) - Vidia Driver 368.81

Best regards

ROG Member Array

Seriously!?!? Where is the response, and where is the fix????

I am running the latest version of AI suite 3. I have the latest version of GPU Tweak II and NVidia Drivers... This is still not working properly.

I am about to start an RMA for either the Strix 1080 or the Maximus VIII Hero Alpha mobo.. or BOTH!!!

After a fresh install of the AI3 and GPU tweakII I am not getting the Dip error loop anymore but my computer wont shut down properly! I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF NOW.

It doesn't take you 2 months to get a fix. It shouldn't take you 2 - 3 weeks since your last response.

I'm not going to delete Vendor.dll files, or manipulate the program in anyway. It should be delivered as a complete working product. If not I am returning your broken junk since the software package it comes with is part of its functionality. This is HORSE ****. Even Sony's new DAYBREAK games that runs everquest can put a patch out faster than you Asus techs, and they are not exactly the worlds premier programers.

WE WANT ANSWERS NOW

ROG Member Array

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by nimlocke View Post

I am running the latest version of AI suite 3. I have the latest version of GPU Tweak II and NVidia Drivers... This is still not working properly.

I am about to start an RMA for either the Strix 1080 or the Maximus VIII Hero Alpha mobo.. or BOTH!!!

After a fresh install of the AI3 and GPU tweakII I am not getting the Dip error loop anymore but my computer wont shut down properly! I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF NOW.

It doesn't take you 2 months to get a fix. It shouldn't take you 2 - 3 weeks since your last response.

I'm not going to delete Vendor.dll files, or manipulate the program in anyway. It should be delivered as a complete working product. If not I am returning your broken junk since the software package it comes with is part of its functionality. This is HORSE ****. Even Sony's new DAYBREAK games that runs everquest can put a patch out faster than you Asus techs, and they are not exactly the worlds premier programers.

WE WANT ANSWERS NOW
    Sadly RMA is not the way. It could work if your hardware had problems. Even if they accepted it you risk to get back another motherboard and gpu probably repaired or refurbished, while yours is new working and just with a piece of addon software not working. I am sad and I know how you feel I am having your same iussues and I am really blaming myself for buying this board instead of the other I selected from another brand: I was thinking that the solid thrust I had in asus was the way to go. However I am not much optimist either at this point the not shutting down problem is something that has been around for more than a year and stillnot fixed.Please read this post and this other one
    Last edited by Oconnor; 08-07-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by dentisse View Post
    Hi guys,

looks like I've got the same issue here, so I'm happy that i've found this thread :-)

My specs:
    - Windows 10
    - i5-4690K CPU
    - Asus Z97-A mobo (bios 2801 11/11/2015)
    - Asus Strix GTX 1080 OC-edition
    - Nvidia driver 368.81
    - GPU TweakII v1.3.2.2
    - ASUS AI Suite 3 V1.01.02 Install Program for Windows 7/8/8.1 32bit & 64bit / 10 64bit.

I will try the explained solution of renaming the vendor.dll, but how could I get the "fixed version" of the AI suite ?
    Hi there, you can drop me a provide message and request for the release candidate if you want to use it ahead of schedule.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi there, you can drop me a provide message and request for the release candidate if you want to use it ahead of schedule.
    I would very much like to test the fix, I previously had no problems using AI suite with my 1080 but after upgrading my Nvidia drivers this issue has appeared.

Thanks!

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by nimlocke View Post

WE WANT ANSWERS NOW
    Hi nimlocke,

When this happened, will the system pop up with a message indicating which process cannot be closed to have caused this issue?
    Please drop me a private message requesting the latest release candidate, let's see if the latest release candidate helps to iron this issue at your end.

Many thanks.

ROG Member Array

ASUS-OP,

Great to hear from you!

Log Name: Application
    Source: Application Error
    Date: 8/7/2016 12:58:19 AM
    Event ID: 1000
    Task Category: (100)
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: **********-PC
    Description:
    Faulting application name: ASGT.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x574819c7
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10586.306, time stamp: 0x571afb7f
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x000dc7c9
    Faulting process id: 0x85c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1f08169d6145b
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ASGT.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 115d21d9-b797-45e7-a959-21020dd368fe
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-08-07T07:58:19.033100300Z" />
    <EventRecordID>17545</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>**********-PC</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>ASGT.exe</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>574819c7</Data>
    <Data>ntdll.dll</Data>
    <Data>10.0.10586.306</Data>
    <Data>571afb7f</Data>
    <Data>c0000374</Data>
    <Data>000dc7c9</Data>
    <Data>85c</Data>
    <Data>01d1f08169d6145b</Data>
    <Data>C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ASGT.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll</Data>
    <Data>115d21d9-b797-45e7-a959-21020dd368fe</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

The above error log happens at the exact time I try to shutdown. This appears to be a result of closing the GPU Tweak II application prior to shutting down. If AI Suite 3 is still running of course. The system will appear to have shut down, but it has not. Video feed is gone, but the internals of my computer are still running. Had to reset a few times in order to figure out that I needed to leave the GPU Tweak II program open in order to shut down properly.

Once again, The Dip3/4/5 etc AND the Vendor.dll errors are gone after uninstalling and reinstalling a fresh version of the AI Suite 3 (latest version from Asus). However the shut down problems have come up. I am worried what will happen if I try and run 5-way Optimization for my system. Will AI Suite try and override my GPU Tweak II settings for the video card. Will it disrupt the fan extension I have installed on the video card? AI Suites settings for the GPU never match what GPU Tweak II is running.

Many thanks,

Nimlocke

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast