Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 236

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Angry Access violation at address 05BE57A5 in module 'Vender.dll'. Read of address 667FF9E0

    Hi guys! anyone have a clue on how to fix this??

    I had access to Aisuite 3 before when I got my new computer. I installed some updates from windows/installed NVidia 1070 etc, then It stopped working and I got this error message!!!

    (I got z170 pro motherboard)

    it should be software related since I had access to it before?

    please any help is great!

    and Ausus fix your damn problems!!!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Are you running the latest version of AI Suite 3 for your motherboard?
    Yes I believe so!

    I have downloaded the latest available from Asus!

    Any other clues?

  4. #4
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    241

    Hi melkerabersson,

    Please kindly help to advice:
    1. OS used.
    2. Version of AiSuite 3 installed
    3. Version of GPU Tweak utility installed
    4. List of Windows update applied (if any)

    I will facilitate with the design team to look into this for you.

    Many thanks for you understanding in advanced.

  5. #5
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi melkerabersson,

    Please kindly help to advice:
    1. OS used.
    2. Version of AiSuite 3 installed
    3. Version of GPU Tweak utility installed
    4. List of Windows update applied (if any)

    I will facilitate with the design team to look into this for you.

    Many thanks for you understanding in advanced.
    I also have same issue. I am using GTX 1080 with Z170 Pro Gaming and there is a conflict with the driver and AI Suite 3 which is recommended on the ASUS motherboard homepage. The error goes if i uninstall the Nvidia driver and i have tried uninstall, reset the W10 and even fresh install the W10. But this error came after W10 update in beginning of the month

  6. #6
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    241

    Quote Originally Posted by bjossifannar View Post
    I also have same issue. I am using GTX 1080 with Z170 Pro Gaming and there is a conflict with the driver and AI Suite 3 which is recommended on the ASUS motherboard homepage. The error goes if i uninstall the Nvidia driver and i have tried uninstall, reset the W10 and even fresh install the W10. But this error came after W10 update in beginning of the month
    Hi bjossifannar, did you happen to install GPUTweak software from the VGA driver disc? If yes, please kindly also help to provide he same software configuration info below:
    1. Version of AiSuite 3 installed
    2. Version of GPU Tweak utility installed

    Many thanks for your kind helps in advanced.

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Smile Thanks for response!

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi melkerabersson,

    Please kindly help to advice:
    1. OS used.
    2. Version of AiSuite 3 installed
    3. Version of GPU Tweak utility installed
    4. List of Windows update applied (if any)

    I will facilitate with the design team to look into this for you.

    Many thanks for you understanding in advanced.
    Thank you for your response!!

    1. Windows 10
    2. V10124
    3. V1275 (installed through internet)
    4. (nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070) (and some other random updates) dunno If this helps..))

    I saw your other solution, maybe this applies to me as well? thanks

  8. #8
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    241

    Quote Originally Posted by melkerabersson View Post
    Thank you for your response!!

    1. Windows 10
    2. V10124
    3. V1275 (installed through internet)
    4. (nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070) (and some other random updates) dunno If this helps..))

    I saw your other solution, maybe this applies to me as well? thanks
    Yes, as long as you are using the latest Nvidia driver, then you are affected.
    Will let you know when the software update is ready to release.

  9. #9
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    241

    Quote Originally Posted by melkerabersson View Post
    Thank you for your response!!

    1. Windows 10
    2. V10124
    3. V1275 (installed through internet)
    4. (nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070) (and some other random updates) dunno If this helps..))

    I saw your other solution, maybe this applies to me as well? thanks
    Hi melkerabersson,

    The release candidate addressing this issue is now ready. (Still under internal validation)
    Please kindly drop me a private message if you will like to test drive it ahead of schedule.

  10. #10
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    94
    Posts
    2,428

    some of these Forum members have the issue as well in these 2 threads
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-problem/page2
    "They should have seen this in testing" Quote HeliumPhoenix

    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...roken-AISuite3
    "They should have seen this in testing" Quote HeliumPhoenix
    Last edited by toronto699; 07-05-2016 at 06:25 AM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •