Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 236
  1. #121
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    241

    Quote Originally Posted by xstrike9999 View Post
    The release candidate I got stopped working after Nvidia drivers updated today. Getting the same vender.dll error on startup again.
    Hi xstrike9999,

    Can you please kindly advice on the driver version you have right now to help us verify this matter?

    Many thanks for your kind helps in advanced.

  2. #122
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Hi Asus Lab Team

    I've tested the RC AI Suite 3 on a W10 64. For me it's ok. No vendor DLL bug after.
    Graphic card menu is again present in the TPU option... present and full functionnal

    I now it is a RC soft but, i have installed the usb 3.0 boost module 1.10.00 (not present in the RC files). No probleme detected !

    Great job Team, check with the others users but for me i'ts OK now with the RC soft.

    Regards

    N7

  3. #123
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus7 View Post
    Hi Asus Lab Team

    I've tested the RC AI Suite 3 on a W10 64. For me it's ok. No vendor DLL bug after.
    Graphic card menu is again present in the TPU option... present and full functionnal

    I now it is a RC soft but, i have installed the usb 3.0 boost module 1.10.00 (not present in the RC files). No probleme detected !

    Great job Team, check with the others users but for me i'ts OK now with the RC soft.

    Regards

    N7
    I would like to give you a hand for .bak solution men! you help me a lot ! and Thank you to ASUS OP good job guys! you give me quickly the patch

  4. #124
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    82

    AI Suite 3 1.01.46 released

    A new version of AI Suite 3 was released today, 1.01.46. NO more vendor.dll or dip5.dll execution problems. Give it a try, have fun!

    (the AI Suite 3 release looks like its not for all motherboards or ASUS.com havent been updated yet, I have z170 pro gaming and everything is working great now)
    Last edited by Keidj; 08-18-2016 at 12:41 PM.

  5. #125
    ROG Member Array PacoSchumi PC Specs
    PacoSchumi PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero
    ProcessorIntel core i7 4790K
    Memory (part number)KHX24C11T3K2/16X
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX1080
    MonitorAsus ROG PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 840EVO 240GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseCorsair 750D Airflow
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850W
    Keyboard Logitech G510
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Headset Kingston HyperX II
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Swift
    OS Windows 10 Pro

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Keidj View Post
    A new version of AI Suite 3 was released today, 1.01.46. NO more verdor.dll or dip5.dll execution problems. Give it a try, have fun!
    Where can I find the download for maximus vii hero?

    Thanks

  6. #126
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoSchumi View Post
    Where can I find the download for maximus vii hero?

    Thanks
    I just had a look at ASUS.com for your MOBO. I dont know anything in particular regarding your MOBO, maybe the "utilities" section hasnt been updated yet?

  7. #127
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi xstrike9999,

    Can you please kindly advice on the driver version you have right now to help us verify this matter?

    Many thanks for your kind helps in advanced.
    Driver version is the latest official Nvidia update 372.54

  8. #128
    ROG Member Array PacoSchumi PC Specs
    PacoSchumi PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero
    ProcessorIntel core i7 4790K
    Memory (part number)KHX24C11T3K2/16X
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX1080
    MonitorAsus ROG PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 850EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 840EVO 240GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseCorsair 750D Airflow
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850W
    Keyboard Logitech G510
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Headset Kingston HyperX II
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Swift
    OS Windows 10 Pro

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Keidj View Post
    I just had a look at ASUS.com for your MOBO. I dont know anything in particular regarding your MOBO, maybe the "utilities" section hasnt been updated yet?
    Which is your mobo? Still nothing for mine

  9. #129
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoSchumi View Post
    Where can I find the download for maximus vii hero?

    Thanks
    I don't see the new AI Suite 1.01.46 for the Z97 series. My Maximus VII Formula doesn't have the new version either

  10. #130
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoSchumi View Post
    Which is your mobo? Still nothing for mine
    Z170 pro gaming. For what its worth, AI Suite 3 is working better than ever before for me. Maybe ASUS is updateing the "utilities" section for each MOBO and start with the most "popular" ones?

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •