Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by a340500 View Post
    Latest nVidia driver 368.69 resolved the issue for me.
    Asus Z170 PRO GAMING and Asus STRIX OC 1080 GTX
    Correction. I take it back, right on startup am greeted to "Access violation at address 05AD57A5 in module 'Vender.dll. Read of address 667FF9E0"

ROG Member Array

I have the Asus RoG Hero 7 with a i7 4790K and a Nvidia GTX 1080 Asus Strix and ran into the same trouble as everyone reported (also run on w10 64 bit pro with latest nvidia drivers) , is the fix coming to the z97 boards too or only the z170 boards ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Cool . I will try tonight. I installed the I Nvidia driver but didn't think to try ai suite again. Will try again tonight and update this post.

ROG Member Array

I installed the new drivers from Nvidia and then AI Suite 3 and i got into same issue. So there is difference in Nvidia drivers library which has to be resolved through ASUS.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Unfortunately the Nvidia driver does not resolve this issue. At least for me. After installing the latest Nvidia driver ai suite did fully load up and appeared like it was going to work. However, it still did not fully function and after another restart it was back to the same old errors and blank ai suite as before. I would love to try the unofficial asus fix for this and have even message the person two posts up like he said but he won't respond to me . It's been almost a week.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by jrok96 View Post
    Unfortunately the Nvidia driver does not resolve this issue. At least for me. After installing the latest Nvidia driver ai suite did fully load up and appeared like it was going to work. However, it still did not fully function and after another restart it was back to the same old errors and blank ai suite as before. I would love to try theunofficial asus fix for this and have even message the person two posts up like he said but he won't respond to me . It's been almost a week.

There is an unofficial Asus fix ?? Please count me in too.. Who do I PM?

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by a340500 View Post
    There is an unofficial Asus fix ?? Please count me in too.. Who do I PM?
    Hi a340500,

This is not an unofficial fix, this is the release candidate addressing this very issue.
    Please drop me a private message, I will pass you the link.

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by bjossifannar View Post
    I installed the new drivers from Nvidia and then AI Suite 3 and i got into same issue. So there is difference in Nvidia drivers library which has to be resolved through ASUS.
    Hi bjossifannar,

This is caused by the way how the new Nvidia driver works, which, in order to support it, we will need to update our software.
    Please kindly drop me a private message, I will pass you the release candidate to try.

Many thanks.

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by Haximaxi View Post
    I have the Asus RoG Hero 7 with a i7 4790K and a Nvidia GTX 1080 Asus Strix and ran into the same trouble as everyone reported (also run on w10 64 bit pro with latest nvidia drivers) , is the fix coming to the z97 boards too or only the z170 boards ?
    Jo Haximaxi,

It should provide the fix for both, as long as you are working with AiSuite 3.
    Let us know if this release candidate helps to resolve the issue at your end.

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by xstrike9999 View Post
    I have the same issue and no update in sight.
    Running a 4790K on a Maximus VII Formula with an ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    Windows 10 64-bit on latest update.
    Hi xstrike9999,

The release candidate addressing this issue is now ready. (Still under internal validation)
    Please kindly drop me a private message if you will like to test drive it before official release.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast