Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by melkerabersson View Post
    Thank you for your response!!

1. Windows 10
    2. V10124
    3. V1275 (installed through internet)
    4. (nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070) (and some other random updates) dunno If this helps..))

I saw your other solution, maybe this applies to me as well? thanks
    Hi melkerabersson,

The release candidate addressing this issue is now ready. (Still under internal validation)
    Please kindly drop me a private message if you will like to test drive it ahead of schedule.

ROG Member Array

As said in PM the error message no longer appears so that seems to be fixed, but i can not acces Duel intelligent proccesor 5 or any of the tools that come with it like Fanxpert or of the overclocking tools

ROG Member Array Kaliman PC Specs
    Kaliman PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170-Pro Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6700K
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition
    Storage #1Samsung 950 Pro 512Gb
    CPU CoolerCryorig H7
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 450D
    Power SupplyCorsair 620HX

Quote Originally Posted by Haximaxi View Post
    As said in PM the error message no longer appears so that seems to be fixed, but i can not acces Duel intelligent proccesor 5 or any of the tools that come with it like Fanxpert or of the overclocking tools
    I am experiencing the same.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Kaliman, did you just install over the previous version or uninstall the previous version first.
    BTW, I haven't tested this build yet because even though I am getting the error my previously set profiles are working as usual (even though I cannot access/modify them) and I didn't want to encounter even more problems like this after installing a new version.

ROG Member Array

i uninstalled the previous version first of course and then installed it with the new DIP5 and everything but DIP5 seems to work fine

ROG Member Array Kaliman PC Specs
    Kaliman PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170-Pro Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6700K
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition
    Storage #1Samsung 950 Pro 512Gb
    CPU CoolerCryorig H7
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 450D
    Power SupplyCorsair 620HX

Quote Originally Posted by xstrike9999 View Post
    Kaliman, did you just install over the previous version or uninstall the previous version first.
    BTW, I haven't tested this build yet because even though I am getting the error my previously set profiles are working as usual (even though I cannot access/modify them) and I didn't want to encounter even more problems like this after installing a new version.
    I first installed over the existing and surprisingly DIP worked until I restarted. I then uninstalled everything and re-intalled to the current condition where there is no error but DIP does not exist in AISuite.

ROG Member Array

No DIP !!!!

argh...

Moderator Array

Hi all,

Terribly sorry for the troubles. I have feedback the finds to our software team to check the DIP5 module disappear issue, will update the fix once it is ready.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi all,

After investigation, this problem seem to be related to a new library used by Nvidia driver to support new GPUs (GTX1070 or later). We are working to resolve this matter right now, should come back to you soon with the updates.

Hello I am using ai suite 3 and I am having iussues with it too. I tried the version coming from the in box cd and also the last ones from the download site but nothin helped me. your post about the last Nvidia drivers dll makes me think there might be other iussues that those drivers are causing.
    in detail I tried nvidia 368.39 and nvidia 368.69. I also downloaded the version of nvidia drivers posted on asus website but it didn't help me.
    My GPU is an asus strix 970.
    My motherboard is a z170 a.
    operating sytem windows 7 sp1 updated

my problem (happening just when I install ai suite): when I install ai suite during system reboot or shutting down I see that the system gets frozen when the screen says rebooting and it never reboots or shuts down automatically unless I press the power button on the pc case.Another weird thing when Ai suite is installed , if I go to control panel an click on power management the window gets frozen ( only that window) untill I disconnect or reboot.
    I love ai suite just for the epu feature that was great ( I had this on my previous motherboard from asus and it was very appreciated feature) In future maybe it'd be great if you could develope a program for not overclockes like me. Thanks I hope this case helps you to improve the ai suite for next release.

ROG Enthusiast Array

still no worky

same results here. installed new patch and still not working. same blank screen

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast