Did you mean: 

232819 - Something to think about - :)

meankeys
Level 13
Menthol Tag your it - :rolleyes:

38 REPLIES 38

meankeys
Level 13
Rampage V Extreme - i7 6950X - 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz - Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD - SS Cooled

RealBench V2.43

meankeys wrote:
Rampage V Extreme - i7 6950X - 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz - Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD - SS Cooled

RealBench V2.43

Very nice!

Menthol
Level 14
meankeys,
I just noticed this, good going
Am I reading your 6950 screenshot correctly, 4750 mhz, using SS on a RVE, if you can run RB at those settings than you should be able to run 3D benchmarks also?
Could you post a better screen shot, which RAM sticks are you using, could you send me your bios settings etc. please

meankeys
Level 13
Sure my friend

G.Skill Trident Z - F4-3200C16Q-16GTZB

Les PM me your email and Ill send it to you 🙂

Sorry I dont have a better Pic (I resized it) 😞

meankeys wrote:
Sure my friend

G.Skill Trident Z - F4-3200C16Q-16GTZB

Les PM me your email and Ill send it to you 🙂

Sorry I dont have a better Pic (I resized it) 😞

i played around with SS in the late 90's but never looked again after the hassle that it was back then and then with locked processors and PCI tied to FSB, well it was plenty of fun but.... I'd love to see some pics or info on what you are using there...

cekim wrote:
i played around with SS in the late 90's but never looked again after the hassle that it was back then and then with locked processors and PCI tied to FSB, well it was plenty of fun but.... I'd love to see some pics or info on what you are using there...

I here ya bud... Things were allot harder back then for sure. I love my SS unit. It made by cooler express

Here a sneek peek of my lab. It's an older shot but gives you my mind set 😛

meankeys wrote:
I here ya bud... Things were allot harder back then for sure. I love my SS unit. It made by cooler express

Here a sneek peek of my lab. It's an older shot but gives you my mind set 😛

Oh so you only dabble huh? 😉

Very impressive. Thanks for the peek.

Menthol
Level 14
looks more like an overclocked Still, send me a jug of that Shine would ya?
it's not a 24/7 rig for sure, many hours setup, a couple days benching, it all comes apart, I'll PM you, let me know how your prepping your MB, I am thinking of using Vaseline this time, eraser is a lot of trouble

meankeys
Level 13
Menthol 1 QT of the good stuff...lol

Stay with eraser its allot cleaner. I just do the cpu area 4"x4" all inside the socket area and the back. unless your using LN2 vas is very messy. I used vas on my M8E when I benched with LN2 it did the job but now my board is a mess. wish I took the time to use eraser or I have some liquid tape I been wanting to try.