cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tacking file system changers

Jenice_Valenti
Level 7
Is there any way to track changes in Windows file systems? Like for example, if an admin wants to review which person/user created a folder or who edited a file. Am I making any sense? :confused:
2 REPLIES 2

Fancy0917
Level 7
Yes, I think so, there are system that calls to monitor the file system and there is a tool like a web crawler ( not sure if its the correct term for that) like to keep an eye on certain areas of your computer like changes on a file system. Are you referring to that? I'm not only aware of the best solution that could do it accurately.

Fancy0917 wrote:
Yes, I think so, there are system that calls to monitor the file system and there is a tool like a web crawler ( not sure if its the correct term for that) like to keep an eye on certain areas of your computer like changes on a file system. Are you referring to that? I'm not only aware of the best solution that could do it accurately.

Hi! Thanks for replying. What tool are you referring to? Is it something like this one by Beyond Trust? I did some research earlier and got them from Google.