ROG Enthusiast Array

Asus g752vy, normal for left fan to run full speed for 1 min at startup?

Hello. I need your help fastest possible. Its normal the laptop Asus G752VY when i turn it on, the left fan, the cpu, make very noise, like she is working on full speed, and then stops? Every time i turn it on, always, around 1 min.
    Also, it is normal when the left fan start/increases speed, hear one click sound?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Simao; 06-23-2016 at 05:01 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array kidfromhell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Simao View Post
    Hello. I need your help fastest possible. Its normal the laptop Asus G752VY when i turn it on, the left fan, the cpu, make very noise, like she is working on full speed, and then stops? Every time i turn it on, always, around 1 min.
    Also, it is normal when the left fan start/increases speed, hear one click sound?
    Thanks
    Which version of BIOS are you currently in? If you're not on 213, I highly suggest that you update your BIOS and check.

Link: http://www.asus.com/US/Notebooks/ROG...568.1459378964

Select: OS > Others > BIOS

ROG Enthusiast Array

Ok, thanks for the help. I will check, but for now, i can tell you that im using the bios that came with the computer. I´ve never make a update of her. Is the "factory" bios. I will see the number.

Yeah, maybe its a bios problem. I ve maked a research here and i have problems related with the bios topic. The Left cpu fan noise, when i turn off the laptop, the mouse still with light, and the start button dont show light
    Last edited by Simao; 06-23-2016 at 11:14 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array kidfromhell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Simao View Post
    Ok, thanks for the help. I will check, but for now, i can tell you that im using the bios that came with the computer. I´ve never make a update of her. Is the "factory" bios. I will see the number.

Yeah, maybe its a bios problem. I ve maked a research here and i have problems related with the bios topic. The Left cpu fan noise, when i turn off the laptop, the mouse still with light, and the start button dont show light
    I see. Maybe the BIOS update should help. The one you have is really old and ASUS have fixed a couple of bugs in the latest update. So you might wanna test it out.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I checked, and i have the bios 211