cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register ASUS serial number - solved

Linerax
Level 7
I tried registering @ account.asus.com -> ASUS account -> my Support(left column) -> Product Registration. The site will not accept my laptop's serial number even though I entered all variations(serial number only has the zero or letter "o" issue). Is there another method to enter my serial number and are there other ASUS sites I need to enter my serial number to get my product registered?

All letters were on caps and numbers were double checked.
3 REPLIES 3

Clintlgm
Level 14
I think I would give support a call perhaps they can help out with determining the Serial Number issue 1-888-678-3688. I personally have never had an issue with Asus serial numbers, you obviously are so perhaps Support can help?
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
I think I would give support a call perhaps they can help out with determining the Serial Number issue 1-888-678-3688. I personally have never had an issue with Asus serial numbers, you obviously are so perhaps Support can help?

I found out one default program on the laptop helps register the laptop's serial number.

Darkspark85
Level 7

I just had this exact issue today, what I had to do is log out and re-log in to ASUS website, from there I clicked on my person icon with the green dot and then selected product registration. Once I entered my product key this time I hit the tab key and it populated the gaming PC info and allowed me to pick the date of purchase and I was finally able to click submit this time around. Hope this helps!