ROG Member Array

Question Hours of gaming on G751JT - temperature noticeable?

I have a Coolmaster Notepal X-Slim because my former Lenovo Y50-70 would get hot after 1 hour of playing games. I understand the G751JT and similar models have large exhaust vents in the back, but even with the vents will I feel the temperature effects on the keyboard? Is air intake adequate when the laptop is sitting on top of a table?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

The WASD area does not change temperature, the only noticable difference is around the the mid/upper section of the keyboard and to be honest you can't really say that it's a big difference. It's still very confortable to use any section of the keyboard. The cooling is really good on this notebook, you won't have any heat issues.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	57848
    Last edited by nemerdekel; 06-24-2016 at 06:32 AM.
    Laptop: G751JL
    Processor: i7-4750HQ
    Graphics Card: GTX 965M
    Memory: 8 GB Samsung (stock)
    Storage #1: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb
    Storage #2: 1 TB 7200 rpm (stock)

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by nemerdekel View Post
    The WASD area does not change temperature, the only noticable difference is around the the mid/upper section of the keyboard and to be honest you can't really say that it's a big difference. It's still very confortable to use any section of the keyboard. The cooling is really good on this notebook, you won't have any heat issues.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	57848

I agree. I can feel slight warmth on the right Backspace key area but WASD is as cool as ice tea. Thank you.

ROG Member Array

Is there a major difference for air intake between lifting the laptop off the table and keeping the laptop on the table? There are little stubs on the upper part of the laptop's bottom but seems the laptop still needs to be lifted away from the table cause there is no gap .