cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doom Promotion Help

Ayman
Level 10
Just wandering if support can help me here. I purchased board Maximus VIII Formula from Lebanon didn't come with ASUS code to redeem Doom game tried to contact Asus in the middle east its been 4 days without a respond.
I sent my product name, serials number, and copy of original invoice to (Promo_UK@asus.com - Promo_EG@asus.com).
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D.
CPU: Core i7-7700K.
Board: Asus Maximus IV Formula Z270.
VGA: Asus Strix GTX 1080.
Ram: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3000MHz.
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110.
PSU: Corsair AX860iW.
SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe.
10 REPLIES 10

coyi1895
Level 10
That's unusual. Where you got it from should send you an email containing the redeem code like Scan sent me an email. Did you also try to contact the place of vendor about the lost redeem code?

Ayman
Level 10
Yes i contact them the day i got the board they told it came without Code. In my country companies steel the free nvidia vouchers or other free stuff that come for free with the product. am just worried no one will replies back and the the promotion ends.

coyi1895
Level 10
Blimey that's bad. How about PM Raja@asus instead of waiting for someone like him to respond. He may not be around in the forum today.

Well i bought Maximus VIII Formula tried to contact ASUS for the code they said i should get the ASUS code from the store and from the store they did not had a clue about the whole matter i guess i am not getting the ASUS code from anywhere so kinda gave up in that matter already.

VicViperGradius wrote:
Well i bought Maximus VIII Formula tried to contact ASUS for the code they said i should get the ASUS code from the store and from the store they did not had a clue about the whole matter i guess i am not getting the ASUS code from anywhere so kinda gave up in that matter already.

True. But on the Asus doom bundle page they mention if you didn't get the code from the store contact Asus on following mail ( subject: Doom and Info on the product + copy of the invoice ) and that's what i did.

Well tried UK promotion email just now cause seems like there is no Finnish one will see if i get the game but thank you for the advice did not notice that earlier.
Seems like i am not eligible for the promo, bought from the wrong store... atleast so asus says on the email sucks

VicViperGradius wrote:
Well tried UK promotion email just now cause seems like there is no Finnish one will see if i get the game but thank you for the advice did not notice that earlier.
Seems like i am not eligible for the promo, bought from the wrong store... atleast so asus says on the email sucks

LOL that how they treat loyal customers. Now am trying Asus chat support i think ill get the same response you got :mad:

Hoping it goes better for you and yes been buying ASUS products for a long time this was bit of a let down... say how it goes for you

VicViperGradius wrote:
Hoping it goes better for you and yes been buying ASUS products for a long time this was bit of a let down... say how it goes for you

I visit Asus ( http://www.asus.com/ae-en/support ) link i used the chat support they sent me email and told me to reply in the same mail the problem and all the info.
so i reply all the info ( M/b Serial + Copy of Original invoice + store name ) 4 days later received email (We have forward your request to the concern department, they will contact you soon.) 4 hours later got reply back with the Asus code 😄
took the code redeem it in Asus Doom bundle site and got the DOOM Game Key + Exclusive Demon Multiplayer Pack :cool:

I advise you to contact Asus Chat support in you countery and i hope everything will go well 😮